Dax Victorino Films

Reno, NV View map

DAX VICTORINO FILMS is an award-winning wedding cinematography squad led by a husband and wife tag team, Dax and Pao Victorino. Together, we are passionate crafters of cinematic personality-soaked heirloom films and worst enemies of boring wedding videos.

Based in Reno-Tahoe, but are available for travel worldwide.

Ignite the present and the future with YOUR best moments, thoughtfully and masterfully preserved in motion. Begin our journey together at http://daxvictorinofilms.com :)

(In order to streamline our communications so we can take better care of you, please contact us or send your inquiries to our website http://daxvictorinofilms.com where most of your questions will be answered. We reply quicker through our website as well. Thank you so much for understanding!)

• Justin
    Justin M. Getting married on 07/07/2023

Don't think twice... this videography duo will make your wedding dreams come true!

Absolutely incredible. Dax and Pao were our very favorite partners we contracted for our wedding in Carmel Valley. The magic came in how they both got to know us to produce a video that really captures the magic of our day and our marriage. We thought we were hiring videographers, but we also got true partners through the whole journey of wedding planning. I predict we'll be watching this video for the rest of our lives.

Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for such a thorough, thoughtful, and personal experience in documenting our wedding. We love you guys!
    Allie Married on 10/05/2018

Best Videographer in the world!

If you are looking for the best videographer in the business, Dax Vicotorino Films are your guys! I think the fact that they are flown all over the world to create video masterpieces speaks for itself, but I'll put my two cents in as well. We first saw DV Films work on our wedding venues website. We watched a lot of different videographers and let's be honest, nothing compares to the work of DV Films. The detail, the angles, the slow mo to the super zoom, it all comes together into one flowing trailer that you want to watch over and over and over again. As we say when we watch Dax's wedding trailers (as we all them), "That is a movie I have to go see!". We immediately clicked with Dax an Pao. They are so genuine and sweet. Their energy is so mellow and calm, which is exactly what you need on your wedding day. We were really nervous about having photographers and videographers in our face all day because like most people, we're not used to that. We barely noticed that they were there at all! They have a way of sinking into the background yet still manage to get most epic footage. It was fun to see Dax gliding around with his camera and getting excited about various shots. AND...they had a sneak peak of the wedding trailer at the bar that night! Our guests (and us) LOVED that and are still talking about how awesome it was. Throughout the entire process, Dax and Pao were organized and responsive to any and all questions we had. I never though I would come out of my wedding day wanting to be best friends with our videographer, haha. I would hire DV Films again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them for both their epic film productions and their genuine personalities. Thank you Dax and Pao!
    Samantha Married on 09/29/2018
    We used Dax & Pao for our wedding and loved working with them! They are so sweet and their work is incredible! Thanks for everything <3 Sami & Nate

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Mikael
    115 photos · 05/12/2018

Kay Kroshus Kay Kroshus Wedding Photographers

Dax, Pao and Roman of Dax Victorino Films are some of the most passionate and talented wedding vendors I've had the pleasure of working with! They work incredibly hard and put their heart and soul into every wedding. It definitely shows with the end result of each jaw-dropping creative film. I've worked with them many times and look forward to every wedding I get to shoot along side them! They are fun to be around, respectful, and just all around awesome people. If you are thinking about hiring them, don't think twice. I can promise you will not regret it!

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company The Reno Tahoe DJ Company Wedding DJs

I don't know how he does it, but his work is A+MAZING!!! I have seen so many videographers come and go over the years. Dax is different. His work is on an entirely different level. It's mind-blowing really. If you are looking for the most beautifully produced video you can imagine for your wedding . . . look no further. This is your guy! Trust me on this. He is the best!

Epik Weddings and Events Epik Weddings and Events Wedding Photographers

Dax Victorino Films is the best videographer in the area, hands down. This wonderful team of true professionals do more than just point a camera and edit your video; they go above and beyond in more than you could have imagined. Dax has the option to add a drone video for that unique view, a teaser from the ceremony ready for the reception, and make your wedding/celebration last for generations. The DJ makes your day, but the photographer and videographer makes your day last forever.

• Kay Kroshus
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 54 Reviews
    · Wedding Photographers

Reno, NV, 89510

Mondays to Thursdays - 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Fridays to Saturdays - Out on Shoots Sundays - Closed
Location of (Dax Victorino Films)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding