PO Box 12431, Reno, NV 89510 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dax Victorino Films

DAX VICTORINO FILMS is an award-winning wedding cinematography squad led by a husband and wife tag team, Dax and Pao Victorino. Together, we are passionate crafters of cinematic personality-soaked heirloom films and worst enemies of boring wedding videos.

Based in Reno-Tahoe, but are available for travel worldwide.

Ignite the present and the future with YOUR best moments, thoughtfully and masterfully preserved in motion. Begin our journey together at http://daxvictorinofilms.com :)

(In order to streamline our communications so we can take better care of you, please contact us or send your inquiries to our website http://daxvictorinofilms.com where most of your questions will be answered. We reply quicker through our website as well. Thank you so much for understanding!)

Follow Dax Victorino Films on

roya kent main
b43ecf82a9456350 1415749248071 2 dax victorino and pao victorino reno lake taho

Great...
The husband and wife team behind the films and your journey mates to your cinematic legacy. Great...
ericjessamovieposter2
cassiehenryweddingposter2
roya kent main
b43ecf82a9456350 1415749248071 2 dax victorino and pao victorino reno lake taho

Great...

• Videos 6

12 Reviews for Dax Victorino Films

Allie · Married on 10/05/2018

Best Videographer in the world!

If you are looking for the best videographer in the business, Dax Vicotorino Films are your guys! I think the fact that they are flown all over the world to create video masterpieces speaks for itself, but I'll put my two cents in as well. We first saw DV Films work on our wedding venues website. We watched a lot of different videographers and let's be honest, nothing compares to the work of DV Films. The detail, the angles, the slow mo to the super zoom, it all comes together into one flowing trailer that you want to watch over and over and over again. As we say when we watch Dax's wedding trailers (as we all them), "That is a movie I have to go see!". We immediately clicked with Dax an Pao. They are so genuine and sweet. Their energy is so mellow and calm, which is exactly what you need on your wedding day. We were really nervous about having photographers and videographers in our face all day because like most people, we're not used to that. We barely noticed that they were there at all! They have a way of sinking into the background yet still manage to get most epic footage. It was fun to see Dax gliding around with his camera and getting excited about various shots. AND...they had a sneak peak of the wedding trailer at the bar that night! Our guests (and us) LOVED that and are still talking about how awesome it was. Throughout the entire process, Dax and Pao were organized and responsive to any and all questions we had. I never though I would come out of my wedding day wanting to be best friends with our videographer, haha. I would hire DV Films again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them for both their epic film productions and their genuine personalities. Thank you Dax and Pao!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

We used Dax & Pao for our wedding and loved working with them! They are so sweet and their work is incredible! Thanks for everything <3 Sami & Nate

Sent on 10/11/2018

lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

If I could give 10 stars I would. Dax and Pao exceeded all our hopes and dreams. They truly gave us the most precious gift, a video that tells our wedding story so beautifully. My husband and I are obsessed with our wedding video, it makes us laugh, makes us emotional but most importantly it allows us to relive our amazing wedding day with all our loved ones. Watch a couple of their films and you will see how incredibly talented they are. I know I was impressed when I watched some of their previous wedding films. The films speak for themselves, but what you don’t know is how amazing they are to work with. They make you feel comfortable, give direction and keep you laughing throughout the process. My husband and I absolutely LOVE Dax and Pao. They are truly gifted, love what they do, care about the bride and groom and are two of the nicest people we have ever met. If you want an amazing videographer this is your team!!! You will be so happy you made the decision to work with them. Dax and Pao, thank you from the bottom of our hearts you guys are amazing and we are forever grateful!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Real Weddings

• Kay Kroshus
    Kay Kroshus Wedding Photographers

Dax, Pao and Roman of Dax Victorino Films are some of the most passionate and talented wedding vendors I've had the pleasure of working with! They work incredibly hard and put their heart and soul into every wedding. It definitely shows with the end result of each jaw-dropping creative film. I've worked with them many times and look forward to every wedding I get to shoot along side them! They are fun to be around, respectful, and just all around awesome people. If you are thinking about hiring them, don't think twice. I can promise you will not regret it!

• The Reno Tahoe DJ Company
    The Reno Tahoe DJ Company Wedding DJs

I don't know how he does it, but his work is A+MAZING!!! I have seen so many videographers come and go over the years. Dax is different. His work is on an entirely different level. It's mind-blowing really. If you are looking for the most beautifully produced video you can imagine for your wedding . . . look no further. This is your guy! Trust me on this. He is the best!

• Epik Weddings and Events
    Epik Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

Dax Victorino Films is the best videographer in the area, hands down. This wonderful team of true professionals do more than just point a camera and edit your video; they go above and beyond in more than you could have imagined. Dax has the option to add a drone video for that unique view, a teaser from the ceremony ready for the reception, and make your wedding/celebration last for generations. The DJ makes your day, but the photographer and videographer makes your day last forever.

• PO Box 12431 Reno, 89510 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Mondays to Thursdays - 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Fridays to Saturdays - Out on Shoots Sundays - Closed