Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers

New Palestine, Indiana, New Palestine, IN 46163 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers is a full-service florist based out of New Palestine, Indiana, serving the Indianapolis and surrounding area. Owner and chief designer Dawn Tripp specializes in custom artificial florals for wedding occasions. She strives to provide quality silk and real-touch flowers that reflect the unique vision of each to-be-wed couple. So, prospective newlyweds can enjoy visually-stunning creations on the day that can be preserved as keepsakes long after the celebrations.

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers creates faux floral arrangements, from ceremonies and receptions to personalized wearable pieces. Dawn is passionate about supplying reasonable and accessible alternatives to real blooms. You can avail of a private consultation to begin planning your dream displays, and during this meeting, Dawn will ascertain your theme and style. She fashions everything from rustic and romantic petals to vintage and glamorous installations. A snapshot of the products provided by this company includes:

• Aisle and altar décor

Teardrop
107 51 1524765 160045176663968

14 Reviews for Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers

Allison D. · Married on 04/10/2021

Dawn was absolutely amazing to work with. She knew how to create a masterpiece and she was kind and timely.

While my wedding was pushed back a year and I haven’t had a chance to use the flowers yet, I did receive my beautiful flowers. I knew little about what I wanted and Dawn created flowers beyond my expectations! I can’t wait to use them at my wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Allison for the wonderful review, I can’t wait to see your wedding photos once you are able to have your wedding. Best wishes ❤️

Kaesey M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Highly recommend!

I had a great experience with Dawn! She was great to work with, and always open to my suggestions, even when I changed my mind multiple times. She took my vision and brought it to life, and made my bouquet(s) exactly what I wanted!

You can tell she loves what she does and puts her heart into all of her pieces. I recommend her anytime I come across a local bride who wants silk florals. The value for what you get is fantastic! My personal bouquet is huge, and my bridesmaids' ones are absolutely perfect! And I love the little toss bouquet she included!

10/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review Kaesey, I truly enjoyed working with you to create your floral vision and appreciate your business.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 170
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 55
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75
    $ 100
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Floral Preservation
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Floral Preservation
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers

Dawn Tripp

Dawn Tripp

Owner/Designer

Hi there, My name is Dawn and I'd like to welcome you to Dawn's Special Memories Wedding Flowers! Believe it or not, I often have people ask if the pictures I have on my website are a mixture of fresh and faux . . .and NO! Actually, all my designs are made using quality faux flowers, a combo of real touch and silk.

I realized my new love and passion for wedding flower arranging while pricing wedding flowers for my daughter’s wedding. After meeting with several fresh florists, we quickly discovering that her floral-vision was more expensive than our budget would allow, and when my daughter suggested that since I had made all the flowers for my wedding YEARS ago, and I have experience designing flowers for a few other weddings again, YEARS ago that we explore the option of going with faux blooms. I have to admit; the quality of faux flowers has changed quite a bit over the years. I fell in love with the possibilities from all of the incredible selection out there, and I fell in love with creating arrangements and had so much fun that I wanted to keep going, so I created Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers, not only to satisfy my passion for floral designing, but to help others save hundreds of dollars on their wedding flowers.

My little floral business surprisingly blossomed very quickly in the almost 3 years that I started designing after my daughter's wedding. I am thankful and grateful for each and every bride that has choose me as their florist, and I treasure the new friendships I have made in the process. I love working individually with each bride to design their unique and special wedding flowers.

My mission is to create beautiful wedding flowers that not only exceeds the bride’s exceptions but saves them money and provides them with a keepsake from their special day.

Thank you for visiting.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• New Palestine, Indiana New Palestine, IN, 46163 See on map
    317-961-8861 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers)