Dawn's Creations

• Simply Petals Flowers

28 Reviews for Dawn's Creations

• Toni

Toni Janell · Married on 02/21/2020

Better than I could have imagined!

Dawn was just so awesome! She was so patient with me and helped me pick the most beautiful flowers for my bouquet and centerpieces. I also am having my bouquet preserved and she ordered additional flowers to make sure it looks how it did on my wedding day. She was very helpful at our wedding with setting decorations up and also helping with our photo booth. She gets stuff done and doesn't mess around when it comes to her brides. She also was in the bridal suite taking pictures of the girls and I while we were getting ready, making the day so fun. She is like a second mom to me, I would definitely recommend Dawn's Creations. You get to create your own bouquet which was so much fun! Her and Charlie make an awesome team!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/11/2019

So glad we chose Dawn!

We are so glad we chose Dawn’s Creations as our wedding florist! Dawn is amazing - so thoughtful and kind. Our flowers were beautiful and the prices were very reasonable. My son and I had a great time making my bouquet and the centerpieces with Dawn at her shop. She was so helpful on the wedding day and felt like part of the family. Dawn went above and beyond by coming to the venue, decorating our cake with flowers, helping the photographer before the ceremony, and helping me in the bridal suite as I was getting ready. All of the flowers, and especially my bouquet were gorgeous. Dawn helped make our day so special and we would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Danyelle

Danyelle Canning · Married on 07/27/2019

Dawn truly cares about her brides

Dawn took the time to get to know me and what my vision was for my wedding. She took my ideas and ran with them. Dawn truly cares about her brides. She encouraged me to be a part of making my bouquet to ensure it was all I hoped it would be. We enjoyed our time at the shop helping with the bridal bouquet and centerpiece arrangement. All the wedding flowers were amazing.

Sent on 07/29/2019

• 1414 S 21st St Colorado Springs, 80904 See on map
    7194751832 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dawn's Creations)