Dawn's Bridal Inc

1 User photo

• Scott

Ashley Brookes · Married on 10/19/2019

In great hands!

First, let me say that I am incredibly indecisive in most things in life, so I went into the process already feeling overwhelmed and stressed about finding a dress. I went to a lot of stores in the area with some friends and, when I visited Dawn's, I immediately felt so welcomed and supported. The staff at Dawn's are fantastic (especially Raeann!). I never once felt pressured, rushed, or pushed to make a decision or purchase (something I felt at almost every other store I visited). I finally narrowed my dress selection down and settled on my dress because I felt the most ‘me’ in it. I had the choice to buy it from two different stores (Dawn's being one of them). My choice was easy- not only was it a lower price at Dawn's, but their staff were far more helpful and responsive and reassuring with such a big purchase. They continued to deliver throughout the process, calling with updates on my dress arrival and alterations. They were even willing to work with my schedule and did some early evening fittings for me. Their attention to detail was amazing, catching things that I didn’t even see. I felt so comfortable and taken care of there, and my dress looked amazing for my wedding day. Stick with Dawn's and know that you are in good hands!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

I loved working with the RaeAnn at Dawn's Bridal. I had tried on a few dresses that I liked pieces of, but hadn't found one that had it all yet. She told me to wait one second and she had just the dress. She wasn't kidding! It was absolutely perfect and it was my dream dress to be sure. I never wanted to take it off and everyone else loved it too! I felt like a princess all night long. They were wonderful to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better dress experience.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/10/2018

I'm in love with this establishment. Everything about it is lovely and personable. The staff was so helpful and really made me feel like they cared. I will always recommend them first.

Sent on 02/20/2018

• 214 W Center St Lexington, 27292 See on map
    Location of (Dawn's Bridal Inc)