3616 Marcia Drive #1, Los Angeles, CA 90026 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Dawn Mattocks,Top Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling

Dawn Mattocks, Top Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling is a professional hair and makeup artist based in Los Angeles, California. Dawn Mattocks received formal training at Otis Parson College of Art & Design in Los Angeles, and has over 15 years of hair and makeup experience. Her work has been on national billboards and newsstands across the country, and she even provided beauty services for models during London Fashion Week. Dawn has a passion for helping others and making her clients feel confident and beautiful. Whether you are going for a natural or more dramatic look for your wedding day, Dawn Mattocks, Top Makeup Artistry & Styling will make you look stunning.

Dawn Mattocks, Top Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling provides a variety of hair services, including blowouts, haircuts and styling. In addition, she is proficient in a number of makeup services, such as airbrush and contour makeup, false lashes, and tattoo coverage. She is able to accomodate wedding parties of up to 10 individuals. This vendor provides the following beauty services to wedding clients:

• Consultation

Sisters
bridal makeup 2

7 Reviews for Dawn Mattocks,Top Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling

Laura · Married on 05/09/2017

I was so lucky enough, to have met Dawn during a photo production with British photographer, Matt Henry, for the recent publication of his book, “Short Stories, in the UK and Paris”. She has a true gift and is honestly one of the kindest people I have ever met.

Being an actress/model is hectic, and I always, want to look my best. I have always been insecure about my under eye circles. However, Dawn made them vanish without looking powdery or over done with an elegant eye cream from Le Meiux and a beautiful under eye color that she blended just for me from Charlotte Tilbury & Gerda Spillmann Bio-Fond bases.

We shot again, for a bridal shoot with Chris Schmitt Photography and every look she did was infallible and effortless. We didn't have a lot of time between changes, and the end results were gorgeous! She made me feel so pretty and glamorous in each look. She has this way of making you feel like you are the most important person in the room and the best of friends, too.

Laura Flannery
    Access/ Model

Sent on 03/03/2016

MATT · Married on 03/17/2016

Dawn was exceptionally professional, arriving early and was very courteous to all involved. Her make up and hair skills were second to none and she was a pleasure to work with throughout. Cannot recommend her enough. A+++

Sent on 03/30/2016

I used Dawn for hair and makeup for my wedding and I was incredibly pleased. She took the time to speak with me on the phone about my needs that very day, and lucky for me, she was available on my wedding date.

Every bit of communication with Dawn was pleasant. She took a lot of time to get to know me and get an idea of the hair and makeup ideas for specific for me. During my hair and makeup trial with her, she gently suggested colors and techniques that would work with my eye color, etc., but made sure that I was completely happy and comfortable with everything every step of the way.

Come wedding day, Dawn was outstanding. She was prepared and efficient, and was energetic and fun, helping make the getting ready environment so enjoyable.

The makeup and hair lasted all day and all through the wedding, dancing and all. Makeup and hair is so incredibly important and the service she provides is nothing but the best. She is such a professional and so talented, and the fact that she is such a nice, caring person is just an added bonus.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Award

Dawn Mattocks,Top Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling Pricing

Dawn Mattocks,Top Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling Price Rates

Dawn Mattocks,Top Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup