Dawn Makeup Artistry

Serving All of NJ-www.dawnmakeupartistry.com, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Deals 1

About Dawn Makeup Artistry

As a Multi-Certified Makeup Artist and Licensed Skin Care Specialist, Dawn has the professional education and master level training from MAC and Make Up For Ever to provide customized and timeless bridal makeup looks for you and your bridal party. On point with the latest bridal beauty trends and a professionally stocked travel makeup suitcase with the best of the best across all of the most sought after beauty products to ensure you get the look you have dreamed of and that it lasts throughout your wedding day. And, I can come to you and if you are within an hour drive whever you need me on your wedding day, I will not charge a fee for coming to you!

Glowing Review From Very Recent Mother-of-the-Bride With Feedback From Her Daughters-Bride and Bridesmaids: "Dawn, I Just Want To Thank You One More Time For Doing Our Makeup And Making Us Beautiful. My Daughters Looked Gorgeous. Michelle, Our Bride, Was Stunning! She Told Me A Few Times Throughout Her Wedding Day How Much She Loved Her Makeup. She Said "I Don't Want To Take It Off, I Look Very Pretty, I Love How Dawn Did My Eyes! The Wedding Was Friday...She Didn't Take The Makeup Off Until Sunday Morning!!! Thanks For Making Her Day Extra Special. We Were All Very Happy With Your Work."

Follow Dawn Makeup Artistry on

• Rachel's Bridal Hair & Makeup Artistry
  • Glamorous by Juanita
  • Divine Beauty by Vaishali
My Bridal customer SO LOVING MY MAKEUP ARTISTRY!!!
From the second she looked in the mirror when my...
My Bridal customer SO LOVING MY MAKEUP ARTISTRY!!! From the second she looked in the mirror when my...
photo2
My Bride LOVED The Makeup I did! 1.4.13
My Bride LOVED The Makeup I did! 1.4.13
My Bride LOVED The Bridal Makeup I Did On Her!! 1.4.13
My Bride LOVED The Bridal Makeup I Did On Her!! 1.4.13
This Bridesmaid I did makeup on said she never looked better. 1.4.13
This Bridesmaid I did makeup on said she felt the prettiest and most glamorous ever! 1.4.13
My Bridal customer SO LOVING MY MAKEUP ARTISTRY!!!
From the second she looked in the mirror when my...
photo2

1 Reviews for Dawn Makeup Artistry

Alicia · Married on 01/04/2013

If you want to looks Stunning! for a special event, hire Dawn. I hired her to do makeup for my daughter's wedding. We exchanged numerous e-mails before we met in person and she always responded in a very professional manner, always provided detailed information of what her services covered and the kind of products she would use. She came to our home the day of the wedding fully equipped with everything you can imagine. When she open those suitecases I thought "she will make us glamourous!" ( and she did). She has this easy going personality, soft speaking, and patience. Before staring with the session she will sit with you, show you pictures and ask you questions about the colors you like and the color of the dress you are wearing to create a perfect look for each individual. I guess all I have to say now is that we looked stunning!
    My daughter's make up was perfect, she looked like a movie star! Her sisters, which were bridemaids, felt beautiful on Dawn's makeup. The bride loved her make up so much that did not remove it from 2 days!. Non of us wanted to take our makeup off at the end of the day...We had a professional photograper and the pictures came out beautiful. I also have to say that the pricing was very affordable. Thank you Dawn for making my daughter's special day extra special.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Dawn Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dawn Makeup Artistry 1
    I come to You at no additional cost!*
    *Unlike other wedding makeup artists, I will drive to you at no additional cost if you are within an hour drive of zip code 07031 (within an hour commute for me from North Arlington, NJ in Bergen County).

• Serving All of NJ-www.dawnmakeupartistry.com North Arlington, 07031 See on map