Bristow, VA 20136 Map · Phone number

About Davis Talley Events & Design

We are event planning and design experts serving the DC metro area. We offer a variety of packages to accomodate the needs of virtually every couple, from all-inclusive packages to day-of services. We also offer decor rentals for diy brides. Check out our site for details! www.davistalley.com

525a555fbe34342e 1354374793281 lt234
Drinks
525a555fbe34342e 1354374793281 lt234

7 Reviews for Davis Talley Events & Design

K · Married on 06/20/2015

We were connected to Davis and Talley through a friend of ours after we were having a hard time getting our wedding planning off the ground. Monica and Lindsay were a perfect combination of business savvy and creative vision and helped us with everything from venue selection to ideas for favors, flower arrangements, advice on invites and programming, and even provided a listening ear when the planning was at its most stressful. Similar to our initial planning process, our engagement lasted a bit longer than we had originally planned, and they stuck with us with unbridled enthusiasm and patience! They coordinated all our vendors and made our wedding day flawless so we were able to enjoy every moment! I cannot recommend this team enough – they will help make your wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Wow! Monica and Lindsay are an amazing team! I would HIGHLY recommend them for any wedding or special event! I chose Davis Talley after attending a wedding that they planned in which everything was beautiful and seemed to run smoothly. I'm so glad I did! Monica was with me every step of my wedding planning process. She was extremely organized, informative and helpful! I could not have planned my wedding without her! She really knows what she is doing! She planned an amazing wedding for me! Lindsay was absolutely amazing too! I had a vision for what I wanted my wedding space to look like and Lindsay took it and ran. There are no words for what my wedding looked like thanks to Lindsay! Monica and Lindsay both worked together on my wedding day to ensure everything ran smoothly. I literally didn't have to worry about a thing! I cannot thank them enough for their amazing planning, preparation and delivery or my wedding. They made my day amazing and memorable! Monica and Lindsay are an absolutely wonderful and amazing team and they made my wedding dreams possible!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Casey · Married on 10/25/2014

Oh my gosh, Monica and Lindsay were AMAZING throughout my entire wedding process! I contacted them soon after getting engaged for mostly some general planning and day of coordination services. They arranged a package just for me to ensure that I only got what I needed and didn't tack on (and charge me for) unnecessary extras.

One of the main reasons I chose Davis Talley to be my planners/coordinators was because Lindsay has floral design experience. I knew that I wanted to use farmers market flowers for centerpieces and bouquets rather than going through a florist, and I wanted to be confident that my planners would be able to assist with making sure everything looked gorgeous.

Let me just say, Davis Talley went ABOVE and BEYOND anything I could have hoped for during my wedding day. I didn't have an exact vision for what I wanted my wedding decor to look like, but somehow they absolutely exceeded my wildest expectations. Lindsay's floral pieces were exquisite, and Monica kept all of us on track and made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. I just truly enjoyed working with Davis Talley, it was one of the best and least stressful parts of my whole wedding planning experience!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Davis Talley Events & Design FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

• Shirley's Catering
    Shirley's Catering Wedding Caterers

Davis Talley was great to work with and put on a beauitful design. Brides will be happy!

• Gateau
    Gateau Wedding Cakes

The team of Davis Talley is professional, detail-oriented and perfectly executes an event. You'd be in competent hands and can have peace of mind on your special day.

• Bristow, 20136 See on map