Del Mar, Del Mar, CA 92014 Map · Phone number

About Davis Paperie

Davis Paperie is a wedding invitations company in Del Mar, California. They specialize in paper and party goods for weddings and other occasions. Customer satisfaction is the most important part of their business, and they will create as many samples as necessary to meet this objective. Although they are located in San Diego, Davis Paperie provides services across the country.

Meaghan and her team pride themselves on giving the customer a truly unique experience, where the customer is as much a part of the process as they would like to be. They take a client’s vision and make that vision a reality, customizing everything from wording and fonts to graphics and patterns at a price point to accommodate every couple. Their wedding invitation services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Design
  • Printing
  • Assembly
  • Addressing

Other Services

David Paperie is happy to customize a wide variety of products for couples to enjoy. Products include, but are not limited to:

• Wedding announcements
  • Save the date cards
  • Wedding invitations (printed or digital files)
  • Programs
  • Place cards
  • Seating charts
  • Event signage
  • Welcome bags
  • Labels and tags for favors
  • Cake toppers

img7493
134f6b2690f38fc6 1486405807399 sdbfwkndmcohighres 279

4 Reviews for Davis Paperie

Kim · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so thrilled to have worked with Meaghan of Davis Paperie. She completely understood my vision and created an invitation suite that perfectly embodied what our big day will be. Meaghan not only created what I had in mind but also gave a great creative perspective when I wasn't sure what would look best. Meaghan was extremely responsive and communicated clearly all via email making the process very smooth. I have been getting amazing feedback from all our guests saying how much they love our invitations. They are beautiful and high-quality for a reasonable price. Thank you Davis Paperie <3

Sent on 07/23/2017

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Davis Paperie was such a treat. My fiance and I have very dissimilar styles and I wanted our Save the Dates to somehow represent us both. DP stayed attentive through countless rounds of edits from a indecisive couple and delivered amazing work. We've gotten so many compliments. My favorite: "I hate most wedding stationary, but yours is beautiful. I'm going to keep this one."

Sent on 12/09/2016

Davis Paperie's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Ben on your save the dates! I had such a blast coming up with some out of the box concepts for you both. I look forward to working on your wedding invitation suite with you guys!!!

Miranda · Married on 06/30/2017

Meghan did a fantastic job with our custom wedding invitations! She was so patient with all of my ideas, edits, and any questions or concerns that I had. She was amazing with changing the design, wording, and colors until she found the perfect combination that we absolutely loved. We are over the moon with our invitations, they came out so elegant and conveyed the theme we were looking for (rustic, beach destination wedding). Our order shipped promptly, no complaints about quality on invitations or printing. She even mailed us a few samples to show what the invitation is supposed to look like. I highly recommend Davis Paperie if you're looking for reasonably priced invitations! We will definitely be ordering from Davis Paperie again!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Davis Paperie's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Miranda! I'm so glad you and Nick are happy with your wedding invitations, I really loved working with you both and am thrilled with how the suite came out myself. I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Davis Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing

• Del Mar Del Mar, California, 92014 See on map