Woodbridge, VA 22195 Map · Phone number

David's Bridal 2
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing! Would recommend!

I went to the DB in Houston-Galleria. I had the most amazing person helping me and she picked out the wedding dress of my dreams and I’m so happy!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    David's Bridal 3
    David's Bridal 4

Allison · Married on 11/04/2018

Dress of my Dreams!!

I walked into David's Bridal thinking that I just wanted to get an idea for what I wanted my wedding dress to look like. Imagine my surprise when I walked out with the dress of my dreams! They were wonderful about making sure they grabbed dresses for me to try on that fit my description, and did not bring me dresses with details I didn't want or wouldn't look good on my frame. I ended up looking like a princess on my wedding day and it was everything I could have hoped for! They were also fantastic about giving me information on fittings, shoes, and adding little touches to my dress if I desired. They were brilliant to work with - if you thought you wanted a designer gown (like me), you can still find this at David's Bridal and they are affordable!

Sent on 01/09/2019

I loved the staff at the David's Bridal in Woodbridge!! They were so helpful and fun to be around

Sent on 10/08/2015