Davids Bridal

Latori · Married on 09/21/2019

Very reasonable

Sent on 08/02/2011

Reneta · Married on 08/07/2018

My consultant Tracey was AMAZING! I went to the Waldorf, MD store. She helped me find the bridal dress that was just what I asked for and more. She laughed and cried with me and my party through our experience. She was attentive and caring. When the bridesmaids go to get their dresses in two weeks I will be requesting her again. Excellent customer from start to finish. Keep up the great work Waldorf David's Bridal.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Dorothea · Married on 05/11/2013

David's was the answer to my dream. I had an idea of the dress I wanted and when I went for my appointment I was a little disappointed that they did not have the dress I had been thinking about. The consultant brought a selection of dresses and lo and behold a dress that was not even on my radar was the one I fell in LOVE with (some of the ladies in my life were trying to convince me to get a change out dress). I knew that I wanted the dress that I was modelling for my sisters and I did not want any other, I did not even want to take it off after the wedding (LOL). They are a large bridal company but if you are truly looking for a dress they will do everything to help you make your vision come true.

Sent on 09/01/2013

• 3020 Waldorf Market Pl Waldorf, 20603 See on map
    3019324865 (Phone number)
    Location of (Davids Bridal)