Seattle, WA 98138 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

9 Reviews for David's Bridal

Rebecca · Married on 11/30/2013

Everyone was friendly and professional, even though I went in on a Saturday which is super busy. My saleswoman was really understanding that I like to browse things by myself and really backed down. Because of that , I was able to enjoy a low pressure environment and (if you can believe it) I found my perfect dress on sale in less than 2 hours.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/27/2015

3.5

The stylist who helped me find my dress was very conscious of my budget and style preferences. She helped me find a dress that looked good on me and fit my budget. The alterations turned out good and they were very responsive when there was something that didn't fit right. However, I ended up spending more on my alterations then I did on the dress, and I didn't have that many alterations that I needed to do.

Sent on 10/21/2015

4.2

David's Bridal was really the only option in my head despite bad reviews I've read, just because of how affordable it is. I went in with low expectations an came out surprisingly satisfied! I went in on a busy weekend but I felt like I was the only one there. I'm sure it depends on who your gal is helping you, but mine never made me feel rushed or like "just another client." I left with my dream dress!

Sent on 09/20/2015