Davids Bridal

• LA VIE EN BLANC

7 Reviews for Davids Bridal

• FutureMrs.Moakley

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2017

I know some brides don't have the best experiences at David's, but I have to say that my experience went above and beyond what I could imagine. I feel terrible that I don't remember my stylists name, but she was AMAZING! She listened to exactly what I wanted and didn't want, she only brought what I wanted, she focused only on me. Just really wonderful!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 02/20/2016

I must say that at first I was a little doubtful that I would find my dress here because I had been to 3 other bridal stores and their dresses were beautiful, but the price tag was super high. Well from the moment I walked in the store with my Mom and Sister I felt like a princess. My consultant, Barbie, (Yes that's her real name) was literally a doll. She picked out amazing dresses and kept my budget in mind. Unlike the other stores I went to that kept bringing me dresses that were way over my budget and kept telling me that I can just cut something else out of my wedding. I felt no pressure from any one at David's and I had a wonderful time trying on the dresses. I ended up buying my dress that same day and I can't wait to finally wear it.

Sent on 05/04/2015
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/18/2015

My salesperson was most helpful. My dress came in early and when I went in to try it on it was too big. My salesperson reassured me by telling me it was ok and arranged for my dress to be exchanged for a smaller size.

Sent on 05/07/2015