David's Bridal

• Carine's Bridal Atelier

36 Reviews for David's Bridal

• F

Sharn · Married on 04/20/2017

IMAN was AMAAAAAZING and very patient. I changed my mind about my 1st dress after not being happy with my choice. When I went to pick the dress up I apologized and told her I'm not happy with my decision and we went from there. I found the dress of my dreams and I marry my best friend next week?????? THANK YOU SO MUCH TO IMAN & THE WONDERFUL STAFF AT SPRINGFIELD DAVID'S BRIDAL

Sent on 04/09/2017
  • LaTonya

LaTonya · Married on 10/15/2016

I have gone there for multiple appointments (once for my fitting and again with the wedding party). Everytime I've gone the staff has been most helpful and professional. The staff at the Springfield store restored my hope after an earlier appointment in one of it's sister stores!!! #SpringfieldDavidsBridalRocks!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • U

Urszula · Married on 06/04/2016

I had been warned about Davids Bridal by people in online forums, and I had an OK experience in a DB store in Buffalo, but this store was just awesome and I have been raving about it to everyone that wants to listen (and those who don't).

First of all, the store is HUGE so you can go around and browse and... they have a lot more models than other stores, and in many more sizes. This was super helpful for me as I am a 4 in wedding dress size and other stores/boutiques would only have 8 or 10s which did not give me a good idea of what the dress looked like on me.

I went there on a rainy Saturday and the whole store was filled with brides and their posses. That being said, the staff were very courteous and more professional than in many of the boutiques I went to. They knew my budget and my favorite styles (I had added them to my online account) and the saleslady went around pulling those - or similar - dresses from the whole store, including the clearance rack. She was very patient as I tried on a few different dresses (one a few times since I thought it MIGHT be the one... but it wasn't) and adjusted her searches to what I told her I liked and didn't like. Then, I tried on a dress that I thought was OK and I fell in love! It was really nice that everyone around me was very excited for me, and I enjoyed the atmosphere of being surrounded by so many people in that special moment.

Best of all, the dress was discounted - and it's beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2015