Davids Bridal

• Sequins Bridal Boutique
  • Allure Bridals

3 Reviews for Davids Bridal

Ashley · Married on 10/31/2016

I love my dress, even a year after buying it. What's really nice is that if you buy your dress in advance and it's not one of their seasonal styles, you can probably get an exchange in a smaller size if you really need to before the wedding.

Sent on 01/23/2016

4.2
      3.0

I love my dress, absolutely!!!! I am however, very upset with david's bridal customer service. They tried to tell me I couldn't look through any more dresses because I had already found "the one" when I never made up my mind.... I told them if they wanted my business they would let me look at however many I want or I would go somewhere else. She gave me a snobby look and said sure.... I would never have found my dress if she wouldn't have let me look!!! change some attitudes please.

Sent on 08/03/2015

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

David's Bridal did a wonderful job fulfilling my every need for my dress, bridesmaid's dresses and mother of the bride dress. I also got my hair pieces, earrings, and a few other things there when I went in. Everyone in Sioux City were friendly except when taking the bridesmaid dresses in to be steamed. They didn't feel like they wanted to do it in a time frame we had already set up. Other then that I was very happy with my purchase and shopping experience there.

Sent on 10/23/2012

• Sioux City See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Davids Bridal)