980 Camino De La Reina, San Diego, CA 92108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 8

401 Reviews for Davids Bridal

ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

My wedding isn't for another 2 and 1/2 years but when I went to davids bridal in Raleigh NC with my Sitto (greek for grandma) just to start to get the feel of what kind of wedding dress I thought I would like on my body type. I'm really not the skinniest girl around, but I'm not very big either, I'm just short of me... we saw a couple dresses on the racks that we thought we liked ....but when my Sitto saw this one dress she fell in love with it... and when I saw it I fell in love without even trying it in on.
    when I put this one & only dress on I instantly fell in love with it. it fits so perfect everywhere. I feeeeeeeeeeeeel so gorgeous in this dress. i am so happy my sitto & i were able to find my dress together. i cannot wait until my bestfriend sees me come down the aisle in this beautiful dress.
    dress style 9v9010

Sent on 03/12/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/09/2018

I am the mother of the groom and have spent hours and hours at numerous stores looking for a dress. I walked in and looked around for few minutes dreading all the work ahead of me trying to find a dress. I found a couple and Kori showed me to fitting room. She helped me zip up 3 dresses then said she would pick one out that would flatter my figure. She came back with the perfect color, size and style with shoes that were on sale. I was able to get a dress and shoes that I just loved in less than 30 minutes total. Thanks so much Kori for helping me find a great fit at a great price!!! The best shopping experience EVER!!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Valentin · Married on 04/14/2018

Great value

I was able to find my Cinderella dress for an affordable price

Sent on 03/08/2019