David's Bridal

Pinole, CA View map
3.6
    Tami Married on 06/12/2015
    Latonya was the salesperson who helped me and extremely patient with me as I tried to select a dress. Ultimately, I ended up purchasing from another shop but the customer service and knowledge from Latonya was excellent.

Joan helped me with my veil and accessories and was very responsive and helpful in helping me choose.
    Trina Married on 12/10/2011
    They have some nice dresses. They did not have many styles we wanted to see but ultimately I did purchase my dress there and everybody loved it.
  • rnoyce4
    Roseanne Married on 11/09/2013
    David's bridal is great for bridesmAids & flower girl dresses. You can get everything color coordinated which is nice. Plus they color coordinate with men's warehouse so the color of the tie can match the girls dresses. It's so easy to come here make an account n say exactly what you need the girls to get. They can come in alone and do it all. Plus alterations are only $50! We were told we weren't getting the dresses until right before the wedding but they actually all came in with in 2-3 weeks!! And they are all great dresses.

I dinged them on professionalism only because no one seems to know how to work together and I heard employees talking about each other. Just kind of a downer when your wedding shopping

Other then that.. I'm happy! :)

Pinole, 94564
Location of (David's Bridal)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding