David's Bridal

Mississauga, ON View map
3.9
  • Lee
    Lee Married on 09/14/2013
    I was late for my appointment but they seemed ok by it! I had a lot of help, felt very comfortable with the staff & welcome. They listened attentively & there were no sales pressures at all. I didn't give them a budgeted amount I just wanted to find my dress. They found me my perfect dress & it was on clearance! They have a bell ringing ceremony when you are going to buy your dress which adds to the experience! I am over the moon with everything, the dress & the service! Even had the alterations person on the loot & showed me on more then one dress what can be altered & had pins to pin it so you could see!!! I can't say enough wonderful things!!!!
    Melissa Married on 06/29/2013
    I found my dress and my bridesmaids dresses at David's Bridal. My bridesmaids found a dress they both loved right away and the fifth dress I tried on, was the one! The prices for all of the dresses was very reasonable and the quality of the dresses were fantastic. The veil I chose, was available at another location and the staff were super helpful in contacting the store and having them mail it to me at the house. At the last minute, (five weeks before the wedding), my husband decided to ask his teenage daughter to be his "Best Man". I contacted David's Bridal and they were able to find the dress (in black) at a different location. When the dress came in the wrong size, the staff were very helpful and we were able to exchange it with no issues or hassles. The alteration staff were also amazing. I have never been to a store with better customer service than the David's Bridal in Mississauga, Ontario. (My Step Daughter has now mentioned a desire to perhaps work there one day in the future, because the experience was so terrific!).
    Roberta Married on 04/13/2013
    David's Bridal, now in Mississauga, Ontario, was the perfect place to find my wedding dress at a bargain price. I had a fairly good idea of what I was looking for (this really helps when you go to try on dresses) and after 1/2 dozen tries, I found the right dress and as a bonus, it was straight off the rack so it was deeply discounted! I took it home right then and there. A year later, after alternations, I was walking down the aisle and looked stunning.
    This is the best place to look for a dress on a tight budget. There is something for everyone.

Mississauga
Location of (David's Bridal)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding