David's Bridal

• Evermore Bridal

10 Reviews for David's Bridal

• Kim8815

Kim · Married on 08/08/2015

I purchased my gown from the location near Southridge Mall. Very professional; I love my dress.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Bernadette · Married on 10/18/2014

I used David's Bridal for both my bridal dress and for my bridesmaid's dresses. The first dress I tried on there was the dress I ended up choosing. I tried on dresses at another location which were triple the price and were very typical. I came back to David's because their staff was friendly and the prices were right. My bridesmaid's dresses were also very accommodating for all my girls with the wide range of sizes. Their colors also match with all the Men's Wearhouse colors for the groomsmen so you don't have to guess for colors.

Sent on 11/24/2014

It was so easy to work with David's Bridal in Milwaukee. I set the appointment and they sent me a link online to start browsing some of the dresses and save my favorites. When I went for my appointment they had my list printed off and they had a feel for what I was looking for. The lady that helped me asked what the theme of my wedding was, after explaining it she went off and grabbed some dresses that went with my theme. The first dress I tried on was the one! I didn't even save it as one of my favorites when I was browsing online. I tried on several dresses and took pictures of all the different dresses. Yes, David's bridal is camera friendly...not many places let you take pictures. I think I tried on a total of 6 dresses. Of those 6, I liked two. We tried those two on again and I kept going back for the first dress. We found the perfect dress! The service was amazing! My dress was ready for pickup a week after ordering. The dress fitting also went very well..they really know how to treat their customers and I would definitely recommend David's Bridal Milwaukee to all brides. They have so much to choose from and they treat you well. The lady that helped me knew exactly what I needed just by explaining my theme to her, and they are very flexible with scheduling.

Sent on 10/31/2013