David's Bridal

Melbourne, FL View map

Welcome to David’s Bridal West Melbourne, Florida store, serving brides and special occasion customers of Christmas, Titusville, Indialantic and more.

David’s Bridal is the ultimate one-stop shop for wedding dresses and all your formal apparel. Our exclusive assortment of bridal gowns features a broad spectrum of silhouettes, lengths and styles. Our wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and feminine party looks are designed in the hottest fabrics (we are loving lace!), colors and silhouettes, from trumpet dresses to ball gowns to fabulous short styles. Our sizes span from petite to plus, so every woman can walk down the aisle in the bridal dress of her dreams.

In addition to designer wedding dresses, David’s Bridal offers a full selection of prom and homecoming dresses, flower girl attire and communion styles. We have everything you need to complete your head-to-toe look from shoes and handbags, to jewelry and headpieces. Additionally, we also have expert in-house alterations to make sure your dress is a perfect fit.

So come to our West Melbourne location to browse our elegant cocktail dresses, military ball gowns, and formal wear .

All David’s stores feature exclusive designer collections by David’s Bridal, Oleg Cassini, Galina, Galina Signature, and DB Studio. Designer collections by White by Vera Wang, Truly Zac Posen, and Melissa Sweet are available in select locations, however they can be ordered at any David’s Bridal store.

4.3
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/25/2021
    I had so much fun finding my wedding dress. They were all very nice and up beat. They didn't rush me into picking out my dress either. Going back for my bridesmaids dresses for sure.

Thanks guys!!!!
    Donna Married on 01/28/2017
    Go and see them.. You will be very happy.. Amazing experience. Got mt dress first ace I went ever went else where. Staff very attentative .. He,Paul friendly .. Dress was perfect whe I got it. Delivered very fast.. Woll
    Mary Married on 11/12/2016
    My dress was perfect, made even more so with consultants help and alterations. They also provided some bridesmaid dresses and the flower girls dress. Shoes and accessories plus the veil made for a perfect day! Quick turnaround of alterations, reasonable prices.

205 Palm Bay Road Suite 105, Suite 105 Melbourne, FL, 32904
Location of (David's Bridal)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding