Davids Bridal

• Classic Cleaners
  • The Wedding Studio

152 Reviews for Davids Bridal

Amy · Married on 05/14/2017

The alterations department at this location is awesome. I found my after patiently waiting on a person to help me. I had an appointment at 11 am when they opened and arrived on time. There were three other women who came in ahead of me but I don't know if they had an appointment. There was one person on the floor working to help them and I waited another 30 minutes before she was free to help me. She said the other girl called off that day. There were 3 women working the front desk but they did not offer to help. The girl who helped me was gracious and patient. I gave her my budget and told her the couple styles I was looking for and the ones I wanted to stay away from too. She kept me from pulling out the wrong styles of the racks which were packed with all kinds of mixed style dresses. I tried on 7 dresses and it came down to two. I chose the one after multiple people voted. LOL I chose a lace up dress so if I gain or lost a little weight it would not cause an issue with the dress since I was trying on dresses in Nov but wedding in May.The alterations department is phenomenal at this location. They made the suggestions I needed to stay comfortable in the dress and it not be too cumbersome during the wedding and reception. My biggest concern was the ride home in a corvette. I wanted to make sure I could fit in the car. LOL The alterations department altered my train to create a French bustle since the back of the dress had a beaded design. They made it simple for my bridal party to tie up my dress and to have it lay correctly. My dress was completely finished including alterations in January but my wedding was not until May. The dress stayed in my closet for months so my concern was the wrinkles come the day of the wedding. I called them the week of the wedding and talked to alterations. They were happy to help press/steam the dress so I would have a fresh looking dress for the wedding. There was no extra charge and they were happy to help.

Sent on 05/31/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Ashley helped me, she really tuned into what I was looking for for my wedding dress and totally found the prefect dress. I didn't know what I was really looking for and she just started asking questions and NAILED IT! The prices are good but remember not only do you need to buy the dress but you need to but the foundation garments which can cost about the same as the dress..

Sent on 10/03/2015

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

My bridesmaids got their dress from here, and everything went smoothly!

Sent on 12/12/2016

• 5025 East 82nd St Indianapolis, 46227 See on map
    M-F: 11:00AM - 9:00PM Sat: 10:00AM - 6:00PM Sun: 12:00PM - 6:00PM
    Location of (Davids Bridal)