Davids Bridal

206 Reviews for Davids Bridal

• Vicki

Vicki Gutierrez · Married on 09/27/2019

Wonderfully made

Wendy at David’s Brodal sugarland helped me pick out my dress. She was very patient and kind. By the 5th Dress I found the one :) thank you David’s Bridal!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Sharika · Married on 09/15/2017

Shakeria was all around excellent in assisting me with my bridal gown, my mom's gown and our 15 attendees.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/04/2016

So when I first got engaged, my first place to go dress shopping was David’s Bridal. I found the dress of my dreams (or so I thought) and purchased it then even though I was getting married for another year. I got such a great deal on the dress and the staff was so accommodating I thought it was the right thing to do. A year goes by and I’m thinking, I should probably try my dress on. I put the dress on and it doesn’t fit! I was so upset because I hadn’t gained weight and I ordered it in the same size from when I tried it on in the store. I didn’t know what to do. I called the store and they said “all sales are final”. I wasn’t even really in love with my dress and I had been looking at other gowns, it’s not at all what I thought I wanted. I decided to bring my dress in and talk with a manager to see what they could do. The manager said I could exchange for another size or buy another dress but I had to spend the same amount of money if not more. Done deal, not a problem. I was so happy that I could find a dress for me! I ended up finding a beautiful gown and still stayed within my budget. My dress arrived on time and I tried it on as soon as I received it. The alterations process was great. The ladies back there were so nice and accommodating. I was so pleased with my purchase from David’s. I had several other issues that happened like they ordered the wrong bra (three times!) not willing to refund my sash that I had purchased with my original dress, not helping me and my bridesmaids try on dresses, etc. However, I was pleased with how they handled the issues and how they addressed them. I was pleased with the products and for most of the service I received.

Sent on 09/05/2016

• 4520 San Felipe St. Houston, 77027 See on map
    7135729646 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Davids Bridal)