Davids Bridal

• Richard Bennett Tailors
  • Evermore Bridal
  • Kathryn's Bridal

39 Reviews for Davids Bridal

Great Customer Service, I changed my mind on my dress after I purchased and was in a different state than where I purchased it and they were helpful and made the exchange easy and effortless :-)

Sent on 11/27/2014

Jenny · Married on 08/16/2013

David's Bridal in Brookfield provided awesome service! I'm in a wheelchair so a little harder to get around etc. They were patient, accommodating, very friendly and treated me very well. The rep who waited on me knew what she was doing she made great suggestions ie; we can get this without a train so it's not so much bulk in your wheelchair seat, I think a petite would work and pull this down etc. It was PERFECT fit like a charm. It needed just a little alterations in the bust area which we knew it would and the alterations team was wonderful as well. When we went in for my fitting they were great explaining how to pull it down here etc. and it looked AWESOME!!!! THANKS MUCH!! I'm just sorry I don't the names of the great people who assisted us to give them the credit.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2012

The associated at David's Bridal were casual and fun but also very professional. I have maintained a pretty relaxed feel with every vendor I try to contact and they helped me pick the perfect dress! I had not picked this dress out and after seeing what I like the associate decided to have me try this one on. I fell in love immediately! It was truly amazing and I had a little amount of alterations which was done quickly and perfectly.

Sent on 09/30/2012

• 16900-C W. Bluemound Rd. Brookfield, 53005 See on map
    Location of (Davids Bridal)