Caley, Denver, CO 80210 Map · Phone number

152460afd9208185 1200439773403 IMG 0214
image6

18 Reviews for David Wegwart Photography

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2010

David exceeded our expectations, and I give him my strongest recommendation. He was always very responsive and helpful as we planned details, and during our engagement session and on our wedding day, he helped both of us feel centered and completely comfortable. With David I always felt very relaxed and was able to enjoy being the center of attention. He is very personable as well; I had multiple guests comment on what a great photographer we had, and they hadn't even seen his photos yet! All of these qualities I was especially thankful for because we had an unexpected hitch at our wedding, my husband-to-be had a bad case of food poisoning. I didn't know until we were starting to take pictures after the ceremony. While everything was spinning around me, David made me feel like it was all ok...he was my rock that evening. So, you may be wondering, what about his photos? They're absolutely beautiful- he is a talented professional and I am overjoyed with the images that he captured for us. We love them, and find new favorite images each time we go through them. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Kristi · Married on 06/25/2010

David was so much fun to work with and his photos are fantastic. As part of the package we chose we did an engagement shoot, which really helped us be comfortable in front of the camera. He was a blast at the wedding and took really great photos...1,300 of them! My fiancé and I recommend David wholeheartedly!!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Lindy · Married on 07/25/2009

Working with David was absolutely wonderful! He is charming, friendly, relaxed, professional, and above all, an incredibly talented photographer. Our family and bridal party commented on his ability to put people at ease and his patience with various hiccups in the day (including some rain showers, and an enthusiastic family friend who kept blocking his posed shots!). And the photos he took (both for our engagement shoot and on our wedding day) were absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I don't consider ourselves to be terribly photogenic, but when it comes to David's photos, we look great in all of them and have a hard time choosing our favorite!

One of the reasons we picked Photocraftz was that we would get a second shooter for our wedding day, and I think this was an excellent choice. David's assistant Murray also did a great job capturing the special moments of our wedding, and it's really neat to have pictures of things like the first kiss from various angles. I would recommend David and Photocraftz to anyone in the Denver area!

Sent on 08/08/2009