Bethel, CT 06801 Map · Phone number

About David photos

Since 1981 I have been specializing in wedding photography with a personal touch.

From your engagement sitting to the final album I can help guide you to make your photos ones you will cherish forever.

Best of Luck,

Website13
lisa

6 Reviews for David photos

• User4322039 · 2+ years ago

Louie was so great I called him the night before the wedding and asked him to come about a hour early and he did with no problems. He is amazing! I would use him again for any event.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Diana · Married on 06/12/2011

Louie was very flexible and he made our day fun and relax. He was on time and stayed with us until the very end. He took so many great picture and brought fireworks to our special day. He got a wonderful personality and we highly recommend him to others.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Lara · Married on 09/09/2007

Louie David is just one of the best photographers around. Starting from a year before your wedding date, Louie meets with you to discuss what type of photographs you are looking to have done. You go over what your budget is for your wedding and Louie is absolutely wonderful in trying to give you the best package possible for your budget. A few months before your wedding you met again with Louie to have engagement photos done and I have to say, our engagement photos were absolutely beautiful. Louie has an eye for things that most normal people wouldn't be able to see in a picture. You are un-posed and very natural for all of Louie's photos and this part is what makes his photos so special. Louie David is there for the bride and groom every step of the way and is one of the nicest photographers I have ever met. On our wedding day, Louie was there with me from before I put my dress on to the last dance at our reception. So many of our guests told us how much they loved Louie David and how easy he was to work with for photographs. I would recommend Louie David to anyone looking to have photographs done. He is in my opinion, one of the sweetest, nicest people and is someone you can put your full trust in on what is the most important day of your life.

Sent on 12/05/2007

David photos's reply:

Thank you for making me part of your special day. It was great photographing such loving and happy couple like you.
    Lou David
    davidphotos

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Dutch Flower Lady
    Dutch Flower Lady Wedding Florists

Very professional, beautiful pictures.

• Destine 2 Design by Nicola Haggins
    Destine 2 Design by Nicola Haggins Wedding Invitations

It is such a pleasure knowing Davids Photos..Great Job!

• Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD
    Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful work!!