South Jordan, UT 84095 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About David Perry Films

Are you getting married in an LDS temple?

Are you a fun couple that likes keeping things real (no posing please!).

Do you like to dance - or at least listening to music?

Do you take pride in making your wedding a little bit different than the next one?

Are you a little bit of a romantic (or even a lot... but in a cool, non cheezy way)?

If so... you've come to the right place.

I'm David Perry and I'm loving what I do :) I could rattle off a bunch of my awards or how I'm rated "One of the Top 25 Event Filmmakers in the World" by EventDV magazine, but what really matters is that you find out if we are a good fit. Might sound a little unbelievable (unless you personally know me) but my biggest goal is for you to get what YOU want - what's best for YOU, even if that doesn't involve me.

What I'm saying is don't be shy - check out my work at www.davidperryfilms.com to see if I'm what you are looking for. If I'm not, let me know and I'll send you to someone who is. Most brides that book me are going for "candid and authentic". However if you are looking more for an "epic motion picture film" for a wedding video, check out my best friend at www.cmcclainproductions.com. If you want a "documentary film" or something like "Anthropolgy models" or if you are on a super tight budget and quality isn't a concern... I have people to refer for that as well.

Take your time and look around and if you think we would work out... please visit my website and jet me an email or call me at 801.898.8985. I absolutely love filming LDS temple weddings and would love to film yours :)

David Perry

801.898.8985

• Videos 3

26 Reviews for David Perry Films

Lisa · Married on 05/13/2017

Words cannot adequately express our feelings towards David Perry. He is the consummate professional and his filming is incredible!!!! He is truly a gifted filmmaker. He has filmed three wedding celebrations for our family. Recently he filmed wedding events for our daughter in Utah and Dallas. In addition to his incredible talent, he is kind, patient, and truly an incredible person. He has a special spirit about him that brings a level of peace and calm to events he films.

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • Jocelynn

Jocelynn · Married on 12/28/2016

This is, without question, one of best decisions we made for our daughter's wedding! (To have David as our videographer!) He was kind and professional and the quality of his work is amazing! I literally had no idea that the videos would turn out as great as they did. He did a "first look" video and a "temple exit" video for us. Love, love, love them! Definitely, the best spent money on the wedding!

Sent on 02/27/2017

David was wonderful to have on our wedding day- super prepared for the worst and the best. Our wedding day was 9° outside and we all were freezing to death... Until David pulled out hand warmers for my husband and I, and even for our wonderful photographer, Anastasia Strate. He made the temple run smooth and easy- he was effecient with his shots and didn't try to take over the photographers job of directing- but when help was needed he was willing to help. He showed that he is even attentive to those he works with. I've always enjoyed David's work and admire it, but am even more of a fan that it's of my husband and I on our very special day! He even surprised us with a Instagram sneak peak of our day! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/18/2016

• Isabel Johansen Photography
    Isabel Johansen Photography Wedding Photographers

David has been doing weddings for a long time and he still continues to amaze me. He does beautiful work and has a style unlike any other. It's romantic, authentic and full of movement. I love how thorough he is in capturing everything down the the smallest detail and he’s so creative with every shot. He's always upbeat and positive, and makes you feel great and like you’re the most important person in the world. As a photographer I’ve worked with a lot of other videographers and Dave is definitely a favorite.

• Amy Bennion Photography
    Amy Bennion Photography Wedding Photographers

David works magic with the video and emotions he captures at each of his events. I have been amazed over and over. Amy Bennion Photography www.amybennion.com

• Alta Moda Bridal Boutique
    Alta Moda Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

You know those little moments that happen throughout a wedding day that the bride and groom are too busy to even notice at the time? David Perry Films not only notices those moments, they capture them for you to relive over and over again in the beautiful wedding films. David and his team have a talent for creating beautiful memories that their clients will cherish for years to come. They are a blast to work with, and always help their clients feel completely comfortable and happy to be being filmed.

• South Jordan, 84095 See on map