6201 Ash Cove Ln, Charlotte, NC 28269 Map · Phone number

About David Laurence Portraits

Of all the parts of your wedding day, photography might be the most important. While memories fade as time passes, your photographs can be a lasting and vivid record of that most special day. As I see it, my job is to document your special day so you never lose the feeling and emotion you experienced. As an experienced photographer, I am proud of my ability to capture special moments, and I would be excited to be given the opportunity to record your wedding day. Weddings come in many shapes and sizes, so my rates are competitive and flexible.

rudd wedding 284
rudd wedding 284
smith wedding 323
digiacomo engagement 087

10 Reviews for David Laurence Portraits

David was wonderful! We are so pleased with our engagement and wedding photos. He's really great at putting you at ease, but he also works quickly. We'd highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Karissa · Married on 05/25/2012

David Malament was a blessing to our special day. Not only is he talented but he's real. My husband and I are not from North Carolina. We planned a destination wedding in the Outer Banks and David was willing to drive 7 hours to provide his services. He helped us with more than just the photography because he knew we weren't from the area. It was nice to work with an honest man who held the same values. David cares about his clients and wants to help them enjoy the day the best he can. If you want someone who is willing to get to know you and figure out what styles best fit you and provide you with a great finished product, David Malament Photography is the way to go.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Vanessa · Married on 09/10/2011

David is absolutely amazing. He did our engagement session, bridal portraits and wedding on September 10,2011and I LOVED the pictures ! He is so so good at what he does ! I made a great decision in choosing David to be our photographer ! I can not wait to shoot our...

Sent on 10/13/2011

David Laurence Portraits FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• B2 Productions, Inc.
    B2 Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

We had the pleasure of working with David Malament in May 2009 at a wedding reception. He was wonderful to work with and, and we would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a photographer who is laid back and easy to work with, but makes sure to get all the important photos. Hope to work with you again soon, David.

• 6201 Ash Cove Ln Charlotte, 28269 See on map