4685 Geneva Drive, Pensacola, FL 32526 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About David & Jess Photography

Hi, we are David and Jessica, the husband/wife photography team of David & Jess Photography!

We don't have a long list of education and associations to give you, or some wordy description of our unique style of photography. We simply LOVE what we do and seek to please our customers with great photographs! David and I are both self-taught photographers and feel like any talents we may have come from the Lord. This business has been a huge blessing to us, allowing us to spend more time with our children. We hope that our love for family and the beauty of creation translates into the types of images that you will treasure for a lifetime.
We can't wait to meet you!

Give us a call @ 850.512.6275
or email us at davidandjessphotography@yahoo.com

Follow David & Jess Photography on

JC223

• Videos 2

12 Reviews for David & Jess Photography

Courtney · Married on 08/03/2013

David and Jess were absolutely wonderful! As we were trying to plan a wedding in Florida from Texas, Jess and David made everything super easy. Approaching the day of, I was a little nervous of how the whole process would go, but they showed up ready, with cameras in hand and smiles on their faces. They knew exactly how to make me feel comfortable and interacted wonderfully with our guests. When we got our pictures back, we were delighted! They are absolutely wonderful photos of our wedding party, candid reception shots, and of course, the ceremony. Every moment of our special day was captured perfectly! I would recommend them to anyone! Choose them for your wedding, you will not be sorry!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Jen · Married on 03/24/2012

David and Jess did an incredible job photographing my wedding! They were so easy to work with and made the day so much fun. They are an incredibly professional and in-sync team. They even came back out to the beach the next night to do a sunset photo shoot- what an unexpected surprise that was! I would HIGHLY recommend this amazing duo to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2012

Todd · Married on 10/09/2010

Fantastic. One of our bridesmaids who is a bit of a pro (we were her 6th wedding) said that David and Jess were the best wedding photographers she'd ever worked with. As for my wife and I, we've only had the one, but we have to agree. Having a husband and wife team is great. For the candid shots, you'll get two perspectives, and for the posed shots, Jess gets you lined up and David snaps away. We spent way too much time on our photos (our choice), but it went much quicker because of the experience and efficiency of David and Jess. Another great thing is that before the ceremony, Jess hangs with the bride and her attendants, while David is with the groom. You get a lot of "getting ready" shots that a single photographer can't get for you. We also really love the "couple" shots (walking on the beach, staring at the sunset) and mini "art" shots they put together of our rings, centerpieces, favors, etc. They asked for a list of must-have shots, but we didn't get a chance to put one together. Luckily, we didn't need it. They got everything we wanted. In researching for our wedding (looking for venues, decoration ideas, and the like), I spent a lot of time on photographer's blogs, and for the money, David and Jess put together the best package we found. We have wonderful photos from the day, and as the memories in the brain fade, we'll be glad to have the beautiful memories they captured for us.

Sent on 03/28/2011

Fine Art 30A Weddings Park & Outdoor Weddings

Great photographers!

• Naomi Vida Makeup Art
    Naomi Vida Makeup Art Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stunning photographs time and time again! I have had the pleasure of seeing my work for several clients captured by this amazing team.

• Fairytale Weddings
    Fairytale Weddings Wedding Planners

Beach Bum Photography has amazing work. Take a look at the website and see for yourself. I have not worked with them, yet, but I look forward to doing so, as I am very anxious to work with them. I have heard great things! Blessings in Love ~Misty

• 4685 Geneva Drive Pensacola, 32526 See on map