David Gardner's Jewelers

• Amanda Badgley Designs
  • Amatyzt

11 Reviews for David Gardner's Jewelers

Mikayla · Married on 11/24/2019

So helpful and high quality!

My fiance got my engagement ring here and he told me it was just an amazing experience. The staff worked so hard to create the perfect ring that fit his budget and they went above and beyond. We will be going there for wedding bands for sure!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Cullen

Cullen Donohue · Married on 08/31/2019

David Gardner’s Jewelers is the BEST OF THE BEST

I do not know where to start because I cannot say enough good things about David Gardner's Jewelers! I hope my story will help show that this company cares about their customers and will go the extra mile to help ensure you get exactly what you are searching for.

My story begins 10 days before I was planning to propose to my girlfriend. I had been working with a large jeweler for two months to design what I hoped would be the perfect engagement ring. When I called to confirm the ring would be ready for the big event, the other jeweler told me they would need 3 more weeks to complete the ring.

In a panic, I called my brother in law who urged that I talk to David Gardner’s Jewelers. I agreed and had an appointment set up for Saturday - 7 days before I was planning to propose.

When we arrived the next day (BIL and me), David Gardner and Wendy we’re there to greet us. I explained the situation and they assured me that they could have the ring made and ready in time for our engagement. The ring was a fully custom design, so we spent the next three hours talking through the design, metal (type, color and carat) and diamonds. Wendy was great throughout the entire process - she listened intently to ensure she knew the exact design I was looking for, she was very patient despite all my questions and she provided great advice to ensure I stayed within my budget.

Throughout the next 7 days, Wendy was great to communicate with me on the status of the ring and reconfirming that they were still on schedule. Fast forward to Friday, the day before the big proposal and 6 days after I first walked into David Gardner’s Jewelers, Wendy to called me to let me know that the ring was ready for me to pick up.

The finished product was perfect and looked identical to the ring I had described during our initial meeting. Six days from initial meeting to completion of the ring, and they absolutely nailed it! If you are in the market for a quality price of jewelry, you should walk into David Gardner’s Jewelers and ask for Wendy because I know they will wow you with their personal customer service and quality work. I know they have wowed me and will have my business for years to come!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Wonderful people... they took my Aggie ring and engagement and my fiancé's Aggie ring back to the back to clean them while we looked at wedding bands!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Real Weddings

• College Station See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (David Gardner's Jewelers)