Loganville, GA 30052 Map · Phone number

About David Christensen Photography

Hi! We take pictures where, in our world, things are bright, colorful and fresh! Our approach is an eclectic blend of real moments, fine details and dramatic portraiture which tells a dramatic visual story of your wedding day. We are David and Paula, a husband and wife wedding photography team based in the metro Atlanta area.

We are seasoned, full time photography professionals who do this day in and day out, every day of the year because we love this stuff! We invite you to read some of the reviews from past clients, view some of our portfolio's and then contact us so that we can talk with you personally about what is important to you and your family on what will be one of the most treasured memories of your lives. What an amazing time! We cant wait to meet you!

We are, of course, passport ready and live near the busiest airport in the world, so we can come to wherever you are.

Follow David Christensen Photography on

44b517c0bab03ba9 1331830632648 dhcphotoWebh7
dhcphotoWebv4

7 Reviews for David Christensen Photography

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2011

Wow! What can we say.... Photography was very important to us. We really love photos and we willing to make the investment. It amazes us the images they captured and the emotion within each one. It was really important that we had a journalistic versus posed style of photograpy, more like real life, at that is what David and Paula delivered! They are a phenomenal team and very professional, but fun at the same time. I never really remember them in my face but you would have thought they were AT&T he'd to you with the images they got. I cannot say enough amazing things about this couple. You would be lucky to have them as your photographer!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Taylor · Married on 06/04/2011

I loved David & his wife Paula. They definitely exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Kara · Married on 05/07/2011

Total package! David and Paula were as good as it gets. We enjoyed every minute spent with them, from the engagement photo shoot to the final photo at the reception. We could not have asked for more personable and professionall photographers. Simply put, photography was a top priority on my must-have list and once I chose David Chrstensen photography I never once worried about my pictures. I knew they were my stress-free answer.

Sent on 03/13/2012

Award

David Christensen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Sun in my Belly
    Sun in my Belly Wedding Caterers

Sun in my Belly Catering endorses this vendor.

• Zest Atlanta Catering
    Zest Atlanta Catering Wedding Caterers

David and Paula are incredible. They so understand their craft and really take the time to get into a bride's head to fully grasp her wants for her photos for her special day. Their photography is outstanding and definitely one of a kind in the industry. Very professional. Very caring. Very personal which is what you need for this big day in your life!

• Southern Bouquets
    Southern Bouquets Wedding Florists

YOUR ARE AMAZING DAVID! Thank you so much for coming and bring us the gorgous canvas!!! FOR ALL THE BRIDES WHO ARE CONSIDERING YOU-be amazed David is a gem and such natural talent...

• Loganville, 30052 See on map