Golden, CO 80401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About David Brenowitz Photography

I’ve been at this full-time since 1994.

Putting you and your guests at ease is part of my approach.
Enhancing your enjoyment of that special day is my goal.
I capture the moments in your life so that they can be yours… Forever.
David Brenowitz Photography celebrates the kind of excellence exemplified by people like you.

I’m a “Certified Professional Photographer” with the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and I’ve re-certified, 3x, within over the last 20 years and I’m working towards my fourth.

During this whole time I’ve photographed countless weddings, family and corporate events and family portraits.

Follow David Brenowitz Photography on

• Videos 1

39 Reviews for David Brenowitz Photography

Kira · Married on 09/10/2016

David is a phenomenal wedding photographer! We received about 500 photos from our wedding just three days after the event, and they were all BEAUTIFUL!! David was very responsive before the wedding, he showed up early to capture photos of everyone getting ready, and was able to shoot really quickly. He didn't require a list of wanted photos before the wedding, which made our lives much easier. But he still was able to get every photo we asked for, and was really flexible during the event running all over to get great shots. He also got a ton of photos of our guests which I was thrilled about.

Marianne · Married on 08/06/2016

David was wonderful and took the most beautiful photos on our wedding day! He knew our venue really well and made it simple getting the best angles and shots. He has a great eye for capturing the scenery around you and also really fun to work with and so enthusiastic! He listened to what we wanted but also had great ideas for creative shots. Our families and wedding party thought he was great and he even got the little ones to cooperate! I would definitely recommend him for any event!

Kailei · Married on 06/09/2016

David was such a pleasure to work with. He was extremely responsive, made the process fun, and we received the photos in record time!

David Brenowitz Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files