Cranston, RI 02910 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

21 Reviews for David Bettencourt

• Molls115

Mollie · Married on 08/01/2014

David was one of the first vendors I hired. I was engaged for 3 years so during the planning I dealt with Amanda (his assistant) who was incredibly wonderful and communicative. She always got back to me immediately whenever I emailed with a question. Since we were engaged for so long I felt like I had so much time to sit down and connect with him before the wedding, so I waited. But then the last minute things got me so busy, that we never connected and talked about my ideas about the day. I met David and his assistant the day of the wedding. They were both wonderful. They worked with our other vendors very well and stayed out of the way while still catching everything. I never felt like I was onstage and could just relax and enjoy the day while knowing that everything was being captured for me.

The whole wedding day is so surreal and it's so overwhelming while it's happening. I can't wait to see David's videos so that I can relive my day over and over again. My husband and I both agree that we are so happy that we did the video because were was too much to see and do and we want to be able to go back to that moment and watch it over and over again. Thank you David so much for everything!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/24/2014

Videography was one of the most important things to me on my wedding day and I am so glad I trusted that to David Bettencourt. He is absolutely remarkable and his work is breathtaking. He is a true artist and his talent and professionalism are undeniable. He was nothing but wonderful to work with on our wedding day! David posted a short instagram video of our wedding which was an added bonus that we weren't expecting! In the short video I was amazed at what he was able to capture that I didn't even realize he was filming. He found a way to capture amazing candid and honest moments of our special day. I have watched that short instagram video a million times and it always puts a smile on my face and reminds me of my exact feelings that I had on my wedding day! I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with David and I cannot wait to see our finished product. I have no doubts it will be everything we expect and so much more.

Highly recommend !!

-Lindsay

Sent on 06/18/2014

alicia · Married on 04/05/2014

David went above and beyond on our wedding day. Not only was he very professional and thorough, but he helped us prep and set up the room for photos, hung my dresses for me, and made sure that we thought of everything. He also made sure to set up extra cameras in the reception room so that he could capture the set up while he was working with my now husband and I. He was extremely responsive and enjoyable to communicate with throughout the wedding process, and I couldn't recommend his services more. He was really wonderful.

Sent on 04/14/2014

• Moondance Productions
    Moondance Productions Wedding DJs

Excellent Professional! Fun and exciting and excellent video coverage/product. We highly recommend David Bettencourt!

• DB Photography
    DB Photography Wedding Photographers

Dave is a one of a kind filmmaker/videographer. His vision is unlike anything I've seen in this business. His work is simply Awesome, and We are very lucky to have such a talented professional in our market.

• Cranston, 02910 See on map