114 Fartown, Bradford, GB GB 0003Z Map · Phone number

1 User photo

Dave Spink Photography 1

Nicola.gilligan93@gmail.com · Married on 06/30/2018

1.0

We would recommend this company, but dont expect a good service unless you ask for it!

We have now received our full video and highlights on the usb and absolutely love it. We cannot thank you enough, especially Claire and Sonia for recording the day so well, and Claire for editing it all for us. Special thank you to Claire, who went above and beyond to make sure everything was 100% perfect on the day itself and during the editing process. Before the wedding day, Claire contacted us to introduce herself and touch base, which was really lovely and put us at ease. She answered any questions we had and made sure everything went smoothly. I bought my dress from Scarlet Poppy and was lucky enough that Claire also did my final fitting. On the day itself, she was a great help, getting us drinks and helping with my dress etc and it was so lovely to have a familiar face with us.

Unfortunately, our initial experience with the company wasn’t the same as our experience with Claire though. We were initially dealing with Dave who we found very rude, obstructive and defensive when we were asking for help. He made us feel like our questions were pointless and stupid and that we were just a burden to him. I saw him in the shop once (when attending for a dress fitting) and although he knew it was me (as we were emailing earlier that day) he didn’t go out of his way to introduce himself or speak to me.

The package changed name after we initially booked and our booking wasn’t amended correctly. Five days before our wedding, I was contacted to ask if I wanted to purchase a usb, which we had already agreed to purchase and pay for. I was pretty much called a liar and told that they would not have agreed to give me this due to the discount already provided (due to a sale). I had to spend hours going through previous emails and messages as Dave was refusing to accept we had a conversation on Facebook and agreed the pricing and the extras we purchased. This was eventually sorted but was the last thing we needed 5 days before the wedding and no apology was given.

We are lucky that Claire took over when she did and was the one who attended the wedding and helped us on the day, as if this was another member of staff, this review could have been completely different. Our advice to other couples would be to use the company, as the end result is amazing, but please ask for Claire or voice any concerns you have.

We are so grateful for the video we have and the amazing memories and we 100% have Claire and Sonia to thank for that.

Thank you again for all your help.

Mr and Mrs Gilligan

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kathryn · Married on 08/05/2017

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

We booked this firm to take our wedding pictures, they did not turn out well at all and when we raised the issues with them we just hit a brick wall. No customer service skills, clearly weren't interested that we weren't happy. Unluckily for them we paid our deposit with a credit card so we complained to the credit card company who investigated the matter and found in our favour, not only repaying the deposit but the full wedding photography costs with the exception the booth hire with which we had no complaints. However its not the best outcome as we don't have the special photos of our big day we had hoped and paid for (see one of the few formal shots we got of us together below - note the lovely pole) and Dave Spink really don't care that we are not happy! I could put lots of the photos on here but its not fair on the people who were on them.

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Dave Spink Photography 2

Dave Spink Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 965.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files