West Hurley, NY 12491 Map · Phone number

About Dave Leonard DJ Services

I have been dj'ing elegant country and rustic chic weddings for the past 25 years. In addition to personally dj'ing weddings I have my own syndicated radio show on NPR and a lot of couples like my taste in music combined with my experience dj'ing so many barn and estate weddings in the Hudson Valley and beyond. I am unobtrusive with the mic, control the flow of the wedding with the music, and want to give you the best party of your life while still holding the standards of a wedding. Musically I know how to be true to your personal tastes without being too esoteric for the crowd while still being accessible to your friends and family but not in that cheeesy, generic kind of way. "There is no greater luxury than peace of mind, and no greater indulgence than shakin' your booty. I guarantee both."

Wedding decoration
Wedding decoration
Couple dance
Couple dance
lr631melissajonathan

1 Reviews for Dave Leonard DJ Services

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

How am I the first person to review Dave Leonard?!! Dave was absolutely fantastic at our wedding-he covered our cocktail hour, reception and after-party and he was amazing at reading the crowd. Our guest list was a pretty even mix of older relatives/family friends and our friends, and Dave played plenty of things that appealed to both crowds (lots of funk, 80's, some recent stuff thrown in). Between dance sets, while everyone was eating, Dave kept the music interesting but low so that everyone could talk. Everyone had good things to say about the music and some of our friends took his card for their upcoming weddings! Dave also helped us find our ceremony guitarist and covered the sound set-up for the ceremony, including a mic for our officiant. He was such a pleasure to work with and always responsive. His company, JTD, has a number of DJs that he has hired but get him if you can-he's the best!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Dave Leonard DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,502.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,502.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• West Hurley, 12491 See on map