Rossford, OH 43460 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,978
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Dave & Kerri Photography

Offering both local and destination wedding packages, awarding winning photography studio Dave & Kerri Photography can capture your wedding day like no one else. Our love for artistic and creative wedding photography is what makes us unique and sought after. Combining traditional photography, edgy portrait photography, and photojournalism with our own unique flair allows us to produce works of art for you; we also turn this art into your own, one-of-a-kind handmade Italian wedding album. Whether at home in Cleveland or Toledo, in the mountains of New Hampshire, or on the beaches of Mexico, we will capture your wedding, tell your love story, and turn it into works of art.

Follow Dave & Kerri Photography on

dkpt m1428 1

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for Dave & Kerri Photography

Brina · Married on 06/02/2018

Dave and Kerri are EXCELLENT at delivering quality work! They are very professional and a joy to work with. My husband and I met Dave and Kerri as they were the photographers for my brother and sister-in-law’s wedding. Once we saw Dave and Kerri’s final product for my brother and sister-in-law’s wedding, we were amazed and decided that we wanted to work with them for own wedding photography. From the beginning, Dave and Kerri took their time to get to know my husband and me. As part of our engagement photo session, I was fortunate to do a fashion dress photo session with one of the stunning dresses in Dave and Kerri’s photography studio collection. On our wedding day, Dave and Kerri were super energetic and engaged capturing all of the special and memorable moments. Our family and friends enjoyed having Dave and Kerri at our wedding. My husband and I are thrilled we chose Dave and Kerri...they are truly phenomenal. We love our photos!

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/24/2017

We could not be happier with our wedding and engagement photos! Dave and Kerri are true professionals and we are so happy with everything! They are open to suggestions and go above and beyond! We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Marycelia · Married on 01/21/2017

Dave and Kerri are amazing! I recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. They are professional, creative and really get to know their clients. The slide show at our reception was one of our favorite moments. Watching our special day unfold before all our family and friends was truly incredible and our guests also loved it! Dave and Kerri don't just capture moments from your special day but tell your love story. We have loved working with them!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Dave & Kerri Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,978.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Nazareth Hall
    Nazareth Hall Historic Weddings

Dave and Kerri are always a pleasure to work with! They consistently deliver quality work and unique photos!

• Rossford, 43460 See on map