Miami, FL 33146 Map · Phone number

About Dash of Style

Dash of style is an image consultation and personal shopping firm designed to pamper and spoil you. With everyone's increasingly demanding schedules and commitments you might find less and less time to devote to your personal needs. By listening to what you want and desire, and knowing what's available in all price ranges, Dash of Style can save you time, effort and money. We can shop FOR you or shop WITH you, providing an objective and impartial point of view.

We offer you the best VIP services ensuring a truly unique experience in Miami. We also arrange parties for you and your friends to have a "fashion and style" evening experience. We style weddings, special events and even plan your vacation wardrobes. We offer gift-buying services for the busy individual and offer concierge services for our exclusive clients. If you have any style, fashion and wardrobe wants and needs, just let us know. We pride ourselves on personalizing our service to suit each individual.

05club
pink green makeup stila
0486 5B1 5D

3 Reviews for Dash of Style

naka · Married on 01/05/2010

5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!! This shop was the only place I went where I was given undivided attention, there weren't hoards of appointments booked at the same time and they have a HUGE selection of dresses for a great price! I found the dress of my dreams there and I love it! forget going to the other shops around the area! 5 STARS!

Sent on 06/15/2010

Miriam · Married on 06/14/2008

Monica from Dash of Style was amazing. I sought out her services because I wanted my wedding dress to be spectacular and unique. A friend recommended Monica as a personal shopper because of her reputation. I must say I was very impressed. She took me to the finest boutiques in town until I found my dream dress. She definitely has connections.

Sent on 08/08/2008

Patricia · Married on 04/19/2008

I was new to Miami and I was planning a wedding. I needed help finding my ideal wedding dress and presents for my wedding party. My wedding planner spoke to me about this service and I was extremely pleased. They made it so much fun for me. I felt very special. They took me around town for a day of shopping and I had a blast.

Sent on 08/08/2008