Dash Event Company

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dash Event Company is a full service wedding planning company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. They understand the chaotic nature of the wedding, as well as how busy today’s couple is. They will work closely with you to ensure that everything runs smoothly for your wedding day.

Dash Event Company will make every dream you have on your big day come true. From budget analysis to day-of coordination, Dash Event Company has got all your wedding day needs taken care of. Additional services include:

• Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tiffany
    Tiffany G. Married on 04/23/2022

Patience, Professional and on the ball

I meet Danielle and Ashley over a year ago and we interviewed 5 planners and were very happy with the day of coordinator plan, We ended up with a lot more people than initially anticipated and they still made everything work seamlessly. I didn't have to think about anything the day of the wedding but follow directions and one great timeline! Very responsive to emails and text messages and even my guests noticed how hard they were working. I would hire them again for an event and I would recommend them to anyone looking to get married.
  • Jodi
    Jodi S. Married on 04/11/2022

Highly Recommend!!

These ladies are awesome and total pros! We live out of state - so trying to plan a wedding from afar - during the year 2020 - would have been totally impossible - had it not been for Dash Events! Thanks to their help, advice and fantastic organizational skills - we had a PERFECT wedding for our daughter!
  • Nicole
    Nicole L. Married on 03/06/2022

The Masterminds of our PERFECT Day!

We could not have been more thrilled with the services, authenticity, and sage advice of our planners Ashley & Danielle. Planning a destination wedding is no joke, an enormous time and financial investment for us at the time. With my husband and I both working full-time in healthcare during the midst of the pandemic, it was tempting to feel very overwhelmed. We felt like we would likely have to make a lot of sacrifices and compromises to our dream day planning it ourselves...thank GOD we hired Dash Event Co! Not only did they help us strategically allocate our budget to the places that mattered most, but they truly took the time to get to know us and intuit which vendors we would pair with best, saving us time in our search and selections. They are very knowledgeable of the area venues and have established relationships with many of the top rated vendors. From big picture to tiny yet meaningful details, our big day was absolutely perfect in every way! It was incredible to see it all come together so seamlessly after planning with these ladies via text, email and phone calls! I would 1000% recommend their services to my closest friends and relatives. Like I wrote in their thank you card, we literally couldn't have done it without them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Scottsdale Scottsdale, AZ, 85254
609) 433-8902
Location of (Dash Event Company)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding