Traverse City, MI 49696 Map · Phone number

About Darrin Wassom Photography

My style has often been defined as eclectic because I like to mix artistic, traditional and journalistic elements in my photography to tell a story. I believe it is vital to the creative process to adapt the many styles of photography to your individual style to create images that will be cherished for life. My goal as your photographer is to create imagery that, as the years go by, will always remind you of how you felt at that exact moment in time.

DSC9983Edit
43f672abef703566 1249297104162 DSC0004Edit
DSC0609Edit

4 Reviews for Darrin Wassom Photography

Kerri · Married on 09/13/2008

Throughout the engagement and the wedding photo process, Darrin met and exceeded all of our expectations. Darrin was very accomodating, professional and was quick to respond to our requests. Also, his photographs are like works of art - he definately capures the mood of the moment and everyone love, love, loved our engagement and wedding pictures! We recommend Darrin Wassom Photography to anyone who is looking for a photographer with fresh ideas and outstanding service.

Sent on 10/14/2008

Lindsey · Married on 07/11/2008

We both enjoyed the time we spent with Darrin and his wife Rhonda. They were enthusiastic about photographing us and so flexible. We appreciated their willingness to drive us both to the park and to our home to take a picture with us and our dog. They went above and beyond our expectations, not only did they drive us around, Rhonda washed me feet after our trip to the park and even helped to serve dessert at our reception.

Also, we are so thankful that we have the rights to our proofs. We love being able to see all the candids, and as we have viewed our proofs we feel like we are reliving the day. It has offered us am much broader view of the day, than a traditional photo package might offer.

Sent on 10/01/2008

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2007

It was a pleasure to work with Darrin. He helped capture the events of our day forever through photographs. He was very considerate asking what we would like and then suggested additional poses and venues he thought we would like as well. The quality and speed were unbelievable! I would definately suggest him to others.

Sent on 03/18/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Darrin Wassom Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• Pearls Events
    Pearls Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working alongside Darrin of Darrin Wassom Photography on numerous occasions and I can say he "gets it". He works discreetly and is not intrusive during the ceremony, he captures the important shots at the reception and of course, I love that he captures the detail shots. I am no photography expert, however I hear he is one of the best lighting experts in the Grand Rapids area. I don't doubt it! I highly recommend Darrin and look forward to working with him in the future.

• The Photobooth Company
    The Photobooth Company Wedding Photographers

We recently did a wedding for Mike and Lindsay that Darrin took pictures for, and all I can say is that he ROCKS! The entire night I saw him all over the place getting the awesome angles and shots that really set his photography apart.

• Traverse City, 49696 See on map