Engagement
Shoot included

About J. Darren Photography

I specialize in contepmporary and artistic style wedding photography and proudly serve all of North Carolina.   Check out my portfolio, website, blog, or facebook page and let the work speak for itself.  I enjoy taking pictures that are fun and on the spot.  I also enjoy capturing your day as it happens with a little photojournalism.  Capturing emotion in its many forms is what makes photography tell a story.  Your wedding day is full of these special moments!  Let me help you shape your storyline with images such as these.  Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to connect with you via email, phone, or even a face to face consult!  Thanks again!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Trash The Dress (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Wonderful photographer!!! :). Very happy with our engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding day photos!!! Great quality and price. All came out amazing! Jeff is very nice and easy to work with. Highly recommend him! :)

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Jeff highly enough! He was extremely responsive from the get-go and always answered any questions I had right away! He spent an hour+ on the phone with me a couple of weeks before the wedding to nail down day-of timing, to ask if I had any shot preferences, and to answer any questions or concerns I had.

The day of my wedding, he arrived a bit early to get everything scoped out and he was absolutely wonderful the entire day. One of my mom's pet peeves is when a photographer is too distracting at a wedding and she said she never even noticed him all day! His vision for each and every shot was so well thought-out and he beautifully captured every single minute of our day. Any couple would be lucky to have Jeff photograph their wedding!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

J. Darren Photography Pricing

Save the Date
6 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Top Notch Photographer

Jeff's work speaks for itself, but his kindness and professionalism on the wedding day set him apart. I've worked with Jeff on several occasions and happily recommend him to couples searching for a photographer.

Jeff photographed my daughters wedding. As a photographer, it was not an easy task to select someone to photograph my daughters special day. I wanted to be the one to do this...but, I had to let go and let Jeff. Jeff did an awesome job.

very professional and love their work!

66 PROS I KNOW

Events

Greensboro, NC 27410   See On Map
336-430-0221 (phone)
J. Darren Photography is a wedding photographer from Greensboro. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the triad, triangle, and North Carolina. J. Darren Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in artistic lifestlye photography.