23 Burnham Rd, Hudson, NH 03051 Map · Phone number

About Darn It All Dry Cleaning and Tailoring

Darn It All,Dry Cleaning and Tailoring.

We are a bit different, We are a Hybrid boutique and Dry cleaning business . We provide Quality Alteration services to Brides and Custom made gowns. We also provide the best Re-Design services. Since 1986 We have been providing dressmaking services to our Brides and the Wedding party.

Our Dry Cleaning side provides the best Preservation....We call it Peace of Mind Preservation. We don't just send your gown out and give it back to you in a box, instructing you not to open it. We clean your gown, making sure that it is as clean as it can possibly be. Then, We invite you in to inspect the gown, before we put it in a preservation box. Peace of Mind, we both know it was cleaned, erasing any doubt.

We also have a small boutique, featuring one-of-a-kind items, handmade by local artisans....

Follow Darn It All Dry Cleaning and Tailoring on

962417740136204864080204836073123385924s
tiarraonthewallnearwate

5 Reviews for Darn It All Dry Cleaning and Tailoring

Dawn · Married on 07/19/2014

If you are looking for a skilled, understanding, quality seamstress....go to Marie.
    Marie did some delicate, involved tailoring of the bridal gown, bridesmaids gowns and mother of the groom dress for my son's August wedding. She worked with us until we were 100% happy !! High recommended !!!

Dawn B.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Jenn · Married on 06/20/2014

I bought my wedding dress at Vows, where you buy the dress as-is and needed to have it altered. I am a petite woman, 5'1 and a size 0 petite in my regular clothes. Needles to say the dress I bought (for a great price btw) could've fit me and another person in it. I heard about Marie & Darn It All through a friend who highly recommended her services. I made an appointment and my mother and I brought my dress out to her shop. She was extremely accommodating (I had to come later on a Saturday and she said not an issue she would be there). A few of my crystal beads were damaged when I bought the dress and she found matching beading to replace with no extra charge. We ended up having 3 different appointments as my dress had to get taken in and hemmed quite a bit. Marie dry-cleaned & pressed the dress for me. I picked it up the day before the wedding and it was perfect. She did an amazing job, you would have never known how much she had to alter my dress and for an affordable price. I have since had 2 pairs of my jeans hemmed at Darn It All and a bridesmaid's dress for a wedding I am in this fall. I have recommended her to all of my friends & family and you will definitely not be disappointed in her services!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Darn It All Dry Cleaning and Tailoring's reply:

Thank you Jen for the wonderful review. I'm glad we were able to be a small part of your special day.

Marie

Kristen · Married on 05/23/2014

I had my dress cleaned and preserved following my wedding and Maria did an AMAZING job! I had waited QUITE a while to get this done, and thought the grass stains along the bottom of my dress would never come out-- but my dress looked like new! I couldn't believe it! It gave me piece of mind seeing my dress prior to it getting sealed up! I am so glad that I found this place to get the job done!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Darn It All Dry Cleaning and Tailoring FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns