Whitman, MA 02382 Map · Phone number

About Darl's MK Studio

Provide Bride, Bridal Party, Mother of the Bride makeovers for your special day.

DSCN1253
DSCN1216
Zahara is the maid of honor for Nyvette's  wedding in Peutro Rico
Zahara is the maid of honor for Nyvette's wedding in Peutro Rico
Nyvette's picture is her prior consultation before her wedding. I taught her how to apply her makeup...
RachelLawrenceafterpic
Zahara is the maid of honor for Nyvette's  wedding in Peutro Rico
Zahara is the maid of honor for Nyvette's wedding in Peutro Rico

2 Reviews for Darl's MK Studio

Marie · Married on 08/27/2009

Darlene is very professional. She works with you to get you the right product are colors based on your preferences. She takes into consideration your specific skin-care needs.

I have now bought every product she has recommended for me, and my skin looks terrific.

Take her up on the free pampering, you'll be glad you did!

Sent on 02/01/2010

Sherry · Married on 08/28/1999

Darlene has been wonderful in helping me find the right products for my skin and a joy to work with. I highly recommend her to my friends and will continue to work with her.

Sent on 05/01/2010

Darl's MK Studio FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup

• Wedding of Your Desire
    Wedding of Your Desire Wedding Officiants

I too have had the pleasure of working with Darlene! I was very fortunate to have a one-on-one makeover by her at my home. That fact that she went out of her way to work around my schedule says a lot about her. I looked like a brand new woman when she was finished with me! Thanks Darlene!

• Pixel Artists Design
    Pixel Artists Design Wedding Invitations

I had a pampering session with Darlene and I enjoyed it so much that I scheduled a pampering event for me and my friends. She has a thorough knowledge of the Mary Kay skin care and makeup line. She made color suggestions that me and my friends had never tried before, but we loved it! Darlene's approach to make up application is to create a natural look, using colors that complemented our skin tone, eye color, and personalities. I would recommend anyone who needs a fresh look, and a would like a skin care pampering session.

• Whitman, 02382 See on map
    Evenings and weekends will travel to you or visit the mk studio Monday evenings by appointment only.