805 Wadswowrth Blvd, Denver, CO 80228 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Darleen'z Dillaz

Darleen'z Dillaz is a food truck and catering business serving those celebrating their wedding in Lakewood, Colorado. Owner Randell offers both food truck-style and seated dining with Baldwin Catering. Guests will love his menu of delicious fare, including his quesadillas which are loved throughout the state.

Randell founded his business to combine his passions for food and community. He helps couples to bring their friends and family together by providing a range of services. These include delivery, cleanup, and setup at a location of to-be-weds choosing.

Cuisine

Randall’s quesadillas are the highlight of Darleen'z Dillaz’s menu. They come packed with succulent flavors such as Braised Pork and Philly Cheese-Steak. The team offers a range of sides including crispy tater tots, tasty chicken tenders, and tortilla chips.

Follow Darleen'z Dillaz on
truck 51 1985535 159853556419661

Darleen'z Dillaz Pricing

Darleen'z Dillaz Price Rates

Darleen'z Dillaz FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 35
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 25
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 30
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 15
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 10
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Mexican
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Darleen'z Dillaz 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Darleen'z Dillaz

Randall Baldwin

Randall Baldwin

Chef / Owner

Born in Wisconsin, but consider myself a Colorado native. I grew up in Steamboat Springs and have spent the majority of my career working in upscale resort communities like Aspen and Snowmass. I find I am gravitated towards utilizing the freshest and best products available combined with flawless execution of cooking techniques to produce the highest quality product. My experience has provided me with the ability to be proficient in a number of culinary experiences. I thrive when I am working hands on with my product and directly with my clients. I embody the spirit of self expression with the cuisine I create and the experience I provide. In my free time you will find me on my mountain bike pedaling with the biggest grin on my face and camping somewhere awesome. Some of my best meals have been created alongside a raging campfire with the best of friends.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Sarah Pirlot

Sarah Pirlot

Marketing/Events/FOH

It's about the smile. It's about the flip flops and the water. The sand and the breeze. It's about that beautiful breath you take each morning... In this industry we get to be a part of creating events to remember. We get to watch as everything unfolds and smiles widen on the faces of people like you who put their trust in us. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 805 Wadswowrth Blvd Denver, CO, 80228 See on map
    303-246-0181 (Phone number)
    Location of (Darleen'z Dillaz)
  • 805 Wadsworth Blvd Lakewood, CO, 80232 See on map
    Location of (Darleen'z Dillaz)