618 E Grand River, Laingsburg, MI 48848 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Darkroom Divas

Weddings are where my true passion as an artist resides. Each couple has an original story and I am always honored when someone wants me to capture the day that celebrates their love. My desire in photographing a wedding is to evoke the feelings that were shared that day and I do this through my love for what can be called a photojournalist approach. Capturing the fleeting moments that happen, the sweet tears, the connections between guests and that look of love exchanged from the couple is what I love best!

Follow Darkroom Divas on

0c3d4fca7ac6cc0b 1285119045904 Lslideshow007
Lslideshow000

2 Reviews for Darkroom Divas

Ashlee · Married on 05/29/2010

Amy was awesome to work with. She made me very comfortable and was very helpful in many aspects of planning my wedding, not just the pictures. If I could give her a higher rating I would!!

Sent on 01/16/2011

0.6
      0.0
      0.0
      1.0
      1.5
      0.5

Great photographer but terrible business woman. She takes forever to return your photos to you if she ever does. It takes years for some.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Darkroom Divas FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Darkroom Divas 1
    FREE Bridal Portrait Session!
    FREE Bridal Portrait Session or Engagement Session when you mention Wedding Wire!

• 618 E Grand River Laingsburg, 48848 See on map