Philadelphia, PA 19019 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Daria Cortese, harpist

I am a harpist working in the Philadelphia/ New York area. I hold BM and MM degrees, and play a cherrywood-and-gold concert grand pedal harp. I have worked diligently to forge a reputation as one of the pre-eminent event harpists in the tri-state area. I am available for ceremonies, cocktail hours, and partial or full receptions. I'm also able to contract additional musicians (i.e. flautists, singers, violinists) to form a larger ensemble for all or part of your musical needs.

2214324441631466250972966229847053235962n
0001hcyx

12 Reviews for Daria Cortese, harpist

• ashley

ashley · Married on 10/16/2011

Daria did a wonderful job playing for our wedding. She was extremely professional and played beautifully. The harp music was the perfect touch to create a beautiful ceremony. Having live music added a touch of elegance to our event.

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2010

Daria was so great and easy to work with. I only gave her songs I wanted for the ceremony and let her play whatever she thought was appropriate for cocktail hour. Daria totally exceeded my expectations. She was there on-time (actually before she needed to be) and played beautifully. She really made the ceremony and cocktail hour feel so elegant!

Jason · Married on 11/22/2009

We were both very, very pleased with your extensive musical skills, professionalism, and friendly demeanor. The harp added the perfect touch to our wedding, and our guests are still commenting on how beautiful everything was. We will not hesitate to give your name to anyone we may encounter who needs a harpist! Thanks again, and best of luck with everything. :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Daria Cortese, harpist FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Harp, Violin
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classical, Jazz, Strings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Daria Cortese, harpist 1
    Cocktail Hour Discount- Solo Harp
    I'm offering a discounted bundle of $375 when you book music for both your ceremony and cocktail hour (they must be at the same venue to take advantage of this offer). This provides you with music for your cocktails for what amounts to $50, which is a great savings over what you'd have to pay a separate musician to come for that hour.

• K&E Bridal Consultants
    K&E Bridal Consultants Wedding Planners

Great harpist for your cocktail hour.

• Har2Heart Planning, LLC
    Har2Heart Planning, LLC Wedding Planners

Daria is an excellent musician. She provided pre-wedding and wedding ceremony music for a wedding I coordinated on 8/1/2009. Her presentation as well as her professionalism were outstanding. I look forward to our next function together.

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106