Daria Cortese, harpist

Daria Cortese, harpist

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Daria Cortese, harpist

Ethereal elegance for all events.
I am a harpist working in the Philadelphia/ New York area. I hold BM and MM degrees, and play a cherrywood-and-gold concert grand pedal harp. I have worked diligently to forge a reputation as one of the pre-eminent event harpists in the tri-state area. I am available for ceremonies, cocktail hours, and partial or full receptions. I'm also able to contract additional musicians (i.e. flautists, singers, violinists) to form a larger ensemble for all or part of your musical needs.

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding Musician, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

12 Reviews for Daria Cortese, harpist

Daria did a wonderful job playing for our wedding. She was extremely professional and played beautifully. The harp music was the perfect touch to create a beautiful ceremony. Having live music added a touch of elegance to our event.

Profile Picture ashley, 10/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Daria was so great and easy to work with. I only gave her songs I wanted for the ceremony and let her play whatever she thought was appropriate for cocktail hour. Daria totally exceeded my expectations. She was there on-time (actually before she needed to be) and played beautifully. She really made the ceremony and cocktail hour feel so elegant!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/7/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Daria was easy to work with, we just told her what we wanted palyed based on the choices she gave us. We had trouble hearing her which wasn't sepcifically her fault more the set up of our ceremony. I was notified by one of my bridesmaids she made a big stink about being paid. In her defense she clearly states she needs her money before she will begin to play but seriously a little flexibility would have been nice.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/24/10, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1215541640347 0001erh9

Cocktail Hour Discount- Solo Harp

Redeem In-Store
I'm offering a discounted bundle of $375 when you book music for both your ceremony and cocktail hour (they must be at the same venue to take advantage of this offer). This provides you with music for your cocktails for what amounts to $50, which is a great savings over what you'd have to pay a separate musician to come for that hour.
#WWf7b9d8761717d99a

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Great harpist for your cocktail hour.

Daria is an excellent musician. She provided pre-wedding and wedding ceremony music for a wedding I coordinated on 8/1/2009. Her presentation as well as her professionalism were outstanding. I look forward to our next function together.

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

Events