PO BOX 5884, Kent, WA 98064 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Dara Ek Videography

Dara Ek Videography is a wedding videography company located in Kent, Washington. Passionate about what they do, they create handcrafted cinematic videos that are tailored to you. They understand the amount of hours that go into planning, anticipating and dreaming of your wedding day, and want to provide you with a video that will allow you to relive your vows, emotions, laughter and tears from your special day.

Dara Ek Videography offers three packages for your wedding: Gold, Platinum and Diamond. Both a highlight and full-feature video are included in their most popular wedding package, Platinum. They offer a variety of formats for copies of your footage, including digital download, USB flash drive and DVD. Other services Dara Ek Videography has available are:

• High-definition video
  • USB hard drive
Follow Dara Ek Videography on

• Videos 37

13 Reviews for Dara Ek Videography

I couldn't ask for anyone better to work with, from the first meeting to the day of the wedding. He was always reachable by email and would answer any questions that we had. I would highly recommend Dara Ek videography to anyone.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kimmi · Married on 09/13/2014

I had a hard time finding a videographer for my September wedding so my sister recommended Dara to me. From the beginning he was so great! His rates were super reasonable compared to other videographers out there. This is probably one of the most expensive vendors you can get for a wedding and his costs allowed us to get what we wanted without feeling like we were going crazy over budget. He was an absolute professional on our wedding day. His assistant and him captured all our special moments without getting in the way. I barely noticed him, which is how it should be! And the results were incredible! I was so nervous, I hate to watch myself on film and I was sure I would see something I didn't like about myself but, to my surprise, he captured all our best moments. A true testament to how talented he is. I’m so glad I went with Dara. I’m excited to rewatch our wedding over and over again to relive the happy memories ☺

Sent on 06/10/2015

Madee · Married on 09/20/2013

Dara was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is extremely easygoing, kind, very down-to-earth and incredibly talented! He worked with our budget and delivered a timeless product that we can treasure for years to come. Our highlight video and wedding film definitely exceeded our expectations! Our wedding was a little hectic and pretty stressful because it suddenly started pouring down rain right before our outdoor ceremony. But of course, that didn't hinder Dara from creating a wonderful film for us. We could not have picked a better videographer. He was hands down our favorite vendor from our wedding and would recommend him to anyone needing a videographer!

Sent on 12/02/2013