daphne latham

daphne latham 1
daphne latham 2
daphne latham 3

Colleen · Married on 04/14/2018

Daphne has such an incredible gift. She appreciates the spoken and unspoken desires of her clients, and she realizes their diverse expectations in an unique, timeless, and absolutely beautiful fashion. My bridesmaids, mother-in-law, and I were fortunate enough to work with Daphne for both our hair and make-up on my wedding day. She made me feel and look so lovely and yet, when I looked in the mirror, it was still me, which was exactly what I wanted. She was incredibly efficient, professional, calming, flexible, and skillfully artistic - exactly who you want around you the day you get married. Thank you, Daphne!

daphne latham 4
    daphne latham 5
    daphne latham 6

Barb · Married on 09/06/2014

Daphne did hair and make up for my daughter's wedding and I can not say thank you enough for making us all look so beautiful. I've never felt so good in make up or loved my hair more! Both hair and make up were weightless and I never had to touch them up, even though it was very hot and humid. She was so patient, helpful with last minute details and a very calming force.

julia · Married on 05/10/2014

I am pretty much obsessed with Daphne - she was wonderful at the hair and make-up and fun to be around!! She did all of the hair and make-up for all five in my bridal party (including me) and based it all off of photos day-of, she was calm and easy going and able to do whatever we asked for from a picture. Very flexible. Very cool!!!

Award

daphne latham FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 56.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 96.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 91.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 13