Charlottesville, VA 22911 Map Phone number

daphne latham 3
daphne latham 4
  • Emily

Emily Izakowitz 路 Married on 03/09/2019

I could not have been happier with my wedding hair and makeup!

Simply put, Daphne is BRILLIANT. I got ready at the Omni with my wedding party before heading out to our venue, and Daphne really knocked it out of the park with everyone's wedding hair and makeup. She is calm, professional, and most importantly incredibly gifted. If you're a bride pressed for time, Daphne is also very fast at providing her services without compromising on quality. I wish I could do it all over again with Daphne!!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    daphne latham 5

daphne latham's reply:

Thank you Emily !! What an amazing and thoughtful review. I love the whole time with you all. I'd do it all again too.

Colleen 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Daphne has such an incredible gift. She appreciates the spoken and unspoken desires of her clients, and she realizes their diverse expectations in an unique, timeless, and absolutely beautiful fashion. My bridesmaids, mother-in-law, and I were fortunate enough to work with Daphne for both our hair and make-up on my wedding day. She made me feel and look so lovely and yet, when I looked in the mirror, it was still me, which was exactly what I wanted. She was incredibly efficient, professional, calming, flexible, and skillfully artistic - exactly who you want around you the day you get married. Thank you, Daphne!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    daphne latham 6
    daphne latham 7
    daphne latham 8

Barb 路 Married on 09/06/2014

Daphne did hair and make up for my daughter's wedding and I can not say thank you enough for making us all look so beautiful. I've never felt so good in make up or loved my hair more! Both hair and make up were weightless and I never had to touch them up, even though it was very hot and humid. She was so patient, helpful with last minute details and a very calming force.

Sent on 01/20/2015