Danville Olde Town Bakery

• Cupcakin Bake Shop
  • Sweetie Pies

9 Reviews for Danville Olde Town Bakery

Kimberly · Married on 05/13/2018

If I could give Karen more than 5 stars, I would. When I say this woman is the best, I mean it. Yes, her desserts are AMAZING, but what she did for our wedding cake was absolutely stunning! She added all the little details we asked for. But let’s not forget the most important part...the cake was DELICIOUS! Every layer, and I do mean every layer, was better than the next. We chose to do different flavors for each of our four tiers. Not only does Karen make an amazing cake/desserts, she’s also one of the kindest people you’ll ever meet. Walking into her bakery is like walking into home. Thank you a bagillion times for making our wedding cake vision come to life and for just being you!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Jean · Married on 08/12/2017

This bakery was amazing! The cake tasting was fun, and Karen gave great suggestions! We had a small wedding cake and then 2 half sheet cakes so there were lots of options. Not only were they tasty, they were perfectly decorated! We sent several pictures of what we liked and she created the most amazing wedding cake. Karen delivered the cakes which was a concern because we were all busy the day of.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Kiera · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I got our wedding cake and mini cupcakes for our wedding through the Danville Bakery!! The cupcakes were the cutest, and so delicious!!! The best was the chocolate with chocolate ganache!!! Yum!! The cake was beautifully decorated and everything was delivered and set up perfectly!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

• Danville See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Danville Olde Town Bakery)