6040 Clairemont Dr, Owings, MD 20736 Map · Phone number

About Danny Douglas Photography

Danny Douglas is a award winning photographer, located in Calvert County Maryland, serving clients in the Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia areas. He picked up his first camera in high school and 30 years later is still in love with the art form of photography. He is driven by his passion for working with people, making them smile, and capturing those split seconds in time, those special looks that speak a thousand words, those emotional moments that will always be remembered, and documenting these in photos to be forever treasured. He views his camera and passion as his tools to capture fun, joy, romance, laughter and tears and keep those memories alive for a lifetime.

Danny specializes in wedding photography but also photographs other special family events such as newborns, high school senior photos, and anniversaries. He loves to be a part of any event that marks the beginning of a new journey. Danny’s mastery of photography leads to beautiful photographs that even years later will bring back all the emotion and joy that was felt during that special moment in time.

Danny takes pride in providing photos to suit each client’s personality and style while capturing the emotion, beauty, and detail of their wedding day or other special event. The joy and fulfillment he receives in capturing the special moments on a wedding day compares to nothing else; although he says that Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are a close second!! He has a great sense of humor, a keen eye for photography, and is always honored to have the opportunity to help his clients preserve their treasured memories.

Danny graduated from the Maryland College of Art and Design with a degree in visual communications. He is a member of the Maryland Professional Photographers Association, Professional Photographers of America, and the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. He lives in Southern Maryland with his wife, daughters, sugar glider, and cat.

Give Danny a call today to discuss your upcoming event! Phone: 301-529-5328. E-mail: danny@dannydouglas.com

Follow Danny Douglas Photography on

JennBrian09162012512
DSC8255IJFR

25 Reviews for Danny Douglas Photography

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2016

Where I grew up in Southern Maryland, Danny Douglas was always known as a great photographer. I was shocked to find out that he is even more amazing than they say! He called and discussed many details prior to the wedding so no picture was missed. The day of the wedding, Danny was able to organize the wedding party (which in my case was a party of 20 people total) and capture some amazing pictures. My favorite time was when we had our couple/bridal pictures with Danny. We were very comfortable around him and he made things very fun. Yet at the same time he was very timely and wanted to return us to our guests as soon as possible to enjoy the party! When I got the pictures back I had tears in my eyes the whole time. He captured some of my most memorable moments of my life. The pictures he took encompasses all the love and happiness of that day. We were so blessed to be able to have Danny as our wedding photographer!

Lee Ann · Married on 06/04/2016

Danny and his second photographer, Annie Hanlon, were everywhere on my wedding day. They were hard at work while I was still getting dressed. They made sure that all of the key family members and guests were in our photos. Two photographers shot our ceremony and reception from different angles. It's going to be extremely hard to whittle them down to a Wedding Album, but we're so grateful for so many choices - almost 1000 photos of our lovely day. They thought of shots that we wouldn't have, including the beautiful table decorations, bouquet, rings and venue. I met Danny several years ago through a business networking group and although there are several professional photographers in our area, I knew that Danny has a great ability to capture our personalities and the joy of our event through his lens. I would highly recommend him - and have - to anyone looking for a professional photographer who is easy going and flexible to your needs.

Sheila · Married on 10/11/2015

Danny Douglas is a wonderful mix of professional and fun. He has a great talent and energy about him that produces amazing shots. I could say so much more but I highly suggest meeting with him and seeing for yourself. Another wedding is not in my future but I will certainly be finding a reason to have him photograph my family and I again!

Danny Douglas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Ocean Hall Events
    Ocean Hall Events Historic Weddings

If you want beautiful pictures of your wedding and a photographer who is fun to work with--Danny Douglas is who you want! I have known him for years and love his work.......

• Four Seasons Travel LLC
    Four Seasons Travel LLC Travel Agents

If you're looking for a photographer with not only incredible talent but that's easy to work with and thinks "outside the box", then Danny Douglas is your guy! A true professional in every sense of the word, Danny truly cares about his clients and will take the time to make sure they get exactly what they want. Highly recommended!

• Crow Entertainment LLC
    Crow Entertainment LLC Wedding DJs

Danny does a great job. He knows his stuff and is very easy to work with. He's a great guy - very down to earth.

• 6040 Clairemont Dr Owings, MD 20736 See on map