15914 Ferncliff Ln, Houston, TX 77095 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Danielson Cinema

Located in Houston, Texas, Danielson Cinema is a wedding videography company that has been writing with light since 2005. They enjoy capturing significant events in people's lives and have a strong desire to tell couple's stories in a cinematic method. The videographers ensure that they build a friendly, comfortable relationship with each couple before they start their work. This helps them to get to know their clients better as well as to make the newlyweds more comfortable in front of the camera.

Danielson Cinema wants to make sure they accommodate all of your wants and needs. They provide couples with six different videography packages to choose from. The videographer offers the following services:

• Additional hours

• Videos 13

26 Reviews for Danielson Cinema

Shelby · Married on 06/30/2018

Danielson Cinema Videographer

Danielson Cinema was such a pleasure to work with! They are super easy going and do a great job of capturing those sweet moments you may have forgotten during the whirlwind of your wedding day! It's hard to find a videographer that will give you a highlight video, full ceremony video, and a reception video for a reasonable price. That's why I chose them and I'm so happy that I did!

• Christopher

Christopher · Married on 06/16/2018

One of the best wedding gifts of all

Obviously the below highlight reel is gorgeous, and not simply because of how beautiful my wife looks in that killer dress! But as we've now received our full ceremony footage and reception speech footage, my wife and I just wanted to take a second to follow-up on how much we enjoyed working with John and absolutely love the finished products. Our friends and family agree that he captured the day perfectly (we show the video to anyone who will watch with us!), and we're so happy to have these memories on film for life. Of course a great wedding photographer is a must, and John worked seamlessly with our photographer Sophie Epton (who is also amazing!). But there is something special about being able to rewatch your wedding whenever you want. We especially took the time to write personal vows, and it is incredibly meaningful for us to be able to relive those tender moments year after year after year. John was responsive to emails, arrived not just on time but early to scope out the venue, and kept things light and fun all day. John and his crew truly gave us one of our very favorite wedding gifts of all! https://www.facebook.com/danielsoncinema/videos/958658884335430/

Ti · Married on 06/17/2017

John beautifully captured all of our best moments during our big day, and filtered it down to create a meaningful and tear-jerking highlight reel that my husband and I will forever cherish. I chose Danielson Cinema because of how nicely the voice-overs and the background music meshed in the sample videos I saw on the website, and my personal highlight reel definitely did not disappoint. The voice-overs are our vows, which in my opinion adds much more meaning to the highlight reel than if it was just music that was playing in the background. Working with John was very pleasant. He always reliably replied to my emails/texts within minutes, and reached out to my before the big day to make sure everything would go as planned. The sound, music, and video are of the highest quality, put together by a true artist. Danielson Cinema was worth every penny, and is one of the best investments I made for my wedding day. Thank you John!

Danielson Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,350.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Rathke Photography
    Rathke Photography Wedding Photographers

Excellent at his craft! I highly recommend using Danielson Cinema for your wedding film needs. The footage he captures and creates is flat out beautiful.

• 15914 Ferncliff Ln Houston, TX 77095 See on map