3 doe drive, Columbia, NJ 07832 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Danielle Miller Photography

Danielle Miller Photography specializes in capturing your love and creating unique pieces of art to remember the day.

daniellemillerphotography@hotmail.com 805-390-5777

5 Reviews for Danielle Miller Photography

1 User photo

Danielle Miller Photography 1

jessica · Married on 11/14/2017

I just had my boudoir photo shoot with Danielle for a gift for my husbands and my 20th wedding anniversary I had Jessica do my hair and makeup . it was the best decision I ever made he will never expect this gift from me . I'm so grateful for Danielle making me feel so comfortable and relaxed and empowered most of all beautiful .

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Danielle Miller Photography 2

Kate · Married on 07/08/2014

Danielle shot boudoir images of me as a wedding gift for my husband. I was genuinely floored by the beauty of the images and was proud to present them to him as well as even share a select few via social media. She helped me strike the perfect balance between sexy and classy because, especially after seeing the images, I wanted to be able to share the photos with my closest friends and family in addition to him. Nearly every friend who saw them now wants to schedule a session for her partner. And this is all not to mention that the shoot itself was an absolute blast! It was the most fun I ever had shooting photos after working in publicity and promotions for over the past ten years!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Shannon · event on 06/29/2014

Danielle Miller shot a family photo session for us. My youngest daughter cried and whined pretty much the entire time. (She's almost 2). My husband and I literally cried tears of joy viewing our pictures for the first time! They were absolutely gorgeous! You would never had guessed the baby was "uncooperative". Danielle was very patient, sweet and professional. We may just get married again just to have her do our photos! I can't wait for our next session. Highly recommend Danielle!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Danielle Miller Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Danielle Miller Photography 1
    Free Engagement Shoot when you book a Collection 3 wedding
    When you book with Danielle Miller Photography for your wedding, receive a free engagement shoot!

• 3 doe drive Columbia, 07832 See on map