Middleton, MA 01949 Map · Phone number

About Danielle Maccini Events

Danielle Maccini has been in the special event and wedding industry for over fifteen years. She has participated in all sides of the business including event management, catering, venue management and styling and received professional training through the Association of Bridal Consultants.

Her passion is beautiful design, flawless execution and a creative fun planning process! Your wedding and vision will be perfectly tailored to your unique style.

Danielle feels privileged to have worked with truly amazing clients, while providing them with peace of mind through their wedding and the planning process!

Follow Danielle Maccini Events on

Outdoor wedding set-up
Outdoor wedding set-up
image

6 Reviews for Danielle Maccini Events

Danielle is awesome! My husband and I got married at The Crane Estate in April and Danielle was our day-of wedding coordinator. This was included in our rental fee at our venue so I wasn't actually seeking out a wedding coordinator, but now I see how valuable she was on our wedding day!

Our original wedding coordinator took a new job just one month before our wedding. As any bride would be, I was a tiny bit nervous that there might be some breakdown in communication in the hand-off, but Danielle didn't miss a beat! She's been in this business for a long time... she definitely knows what she's doing!

A few days before our wedding, I dropped off our place cards, candy bar supplies, guestbook, etc to Danielle at our venue. They were set up at our reception perfectly! We had planned an outdoor cocktail hour but on the morning of the wedding, I got a text from Danielle saying it was a little chilly up in Ipswich and that our guests would probable be more comfortable inside. I appreciated the heads up about the weather (I'm sure our guests did, too!). She even contacted the DJ to let him know the change of plans so he could plan his set-up accordingly. All things I didn't have to worry about! Danielle took care of them while I sipped mimosas and got my hair and make-up done!

Any bride would be in good hands with Danielle! If there were any snafus at our reception, we didn't know about them... and that's the way it should be! :)

Sent on 06/09/2015

Danielle was seriously the best investment I made on my wedding! We hired her November exactly 11 months from our wedding in October and she honestly made the whole process so easy! I came to her with only my wedding date, venue, and photographer and she did all the rest. She gave me all her recommendations on everything from Food, DJ, Baker, Hair & Make-up...everything! I didn't have to second shop for any vendors...all her suggestions were the best in town. She has experience to handle ANY situation and knows so many people in the industry. Whenever I told a potential vendor that Danielle was my planner, they were so happy to work with me. I honestly felt that didn't have nearly as many problems during the whole planning stage as some brides have, and on the day of, everything was PERFECT! She's honestly the best, and came to my house for meetings, went to pretty much every appointment I had....which was a lifesaver since my husband is military and wasn't there for any of the planning stages! She answered all my emails, texts, calls all the time even for the silly panic attacks us brides get. You will love her and her energy and you'll hopefully make a great friend in the whole process :)

Sent on 12/04/2014

Jennifer · event on 09/13/2014

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Sent on 12/04/2014

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• C-Zone Entertainment
    C-Zone Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have had the honor and pleasure of working with Danielle at many weddings over the years. She is simply the best in the business, always going above and beyond the call of duty to take care of her clients. When working with Danielle the event always runs seamlessly. Her attention to detail is spot on and she is just the consummate professional, which makes our job easier, enabling us to focus on the music. She's super easy to work with and a really fun and upbeat person too. Can't wait for our next wedding together. Keep at it Danielle and thanks for all you do!

• DJ Raffi Music & Lighting Productions
    DJ Raffi Music & Lighting Productions Wedding DJs

We love working with Danielle and you will too! She is extremely organized, knowledgable, proactive, understanding and passionate about every wedding she plans. She is calm and collected even under pressure and always has her clients best interest at heart!

• Middleton, 01949 See on map